Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

Do you guys want to have the DESERT/WOODLAND CAMO in-game or the NEW DIGITAL CAMO what's rigt now used in the U.S Army?

DIGITAL CAMO
1635 (83.8%)
Woodland/Desert CAMO
317 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: Friday, April 06, 2012, 15:03:37 PM

Author Topic: DIGITAL CAMO or WOODLAND/DESERTCAMO  (Read 13874 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: DIGITAL CAMO or WOODLAND/DESERTCAMO
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 01, 2012, 05:42:39 AM »
I'm too hxc to read posts, and in the ones I did read u where all like screenshots from AA3 and AA3 this and I was like, aa2 that aa2 this and spanky wasnt online and I know he missed me, and then I was like aa2 digimon camo this

:D lolz.

Offline JunK

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 01, 2012, 06:06:31 AM »
Truth to be told, i like the "old" woodland/forest camo more than the digi one. On a second thought, there are many more camos available in this version than the woodland camo anyway (e.g. arctic).

P.s. i just noticed you wrote Woodland/desert in the poll description, lol.

DIGI camo have also more colors what i've seen. The Dutch Army is gonna use in a few years a new digital camo color, here a link:  http://www.tangodown.nl/forum/thread-2218.html

Offline bRn

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 14:46:03 PM »
dont try to look the game better..delete useless maps like mountain pass SE, bridge SE, taiga, arctic, blizzard, village etc etc .. some of those maps have servers that nobody will play it anyday..if u delete them, they will have to pick maps that people play, making every1 addicted to AA again.

aa25assist was an awesome idea, GJ and now please, if u can control the game, then make what the dev's didnt...listen to community and improve gameplay and competition..

keep the good work, every1 will comeback for sure

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 15:14:41 PM »
dont try to look the game better..delete useless maps like mountain pass SE, bridge SE, taiga, arctic, blizzard, village etc etc .. some of those maps have servers that nobody will play it anyday..if u delete them, they will have to pick maps that people play, making every1 addicted to AA again.

aa25assist was an awesome idea, GJ and now please, if u can control the game, then make what the dev's didnt...listen to community and improve gameplay and competition..

keep the good work, every1 will comeback for sure

If you really think those maps should be removed, start your own poll and get people to come here and vote. If it's popular, we will do it.

Personally I think it's a fucking stupid idea but let's see what the community thinks.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 16:22:22 PM »
Wow, amazing idea to delete all "useless" maps and decide what ppl "want" to play. That probably keeps the community and AA alive.
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Offline Alex

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 16:28:08 PM »
If you really think those maps should be removed, start your own poll and get people to come here and vote. If it's popular, we will do it.

Personally I think it's a fucking stupid idea but let's see what the community thinks.
I think that is a terrible idea. I feel that as the people who ultimately control the fate of the game you have some responsibility to keep its integrity and not give in to the noobs who play nothing but Urban, WC, and IC. These suggestions shouldn't even make it to a poll.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 16:35:05 PM »
Taiga is a pretty badass map. I'm willing to bet the people who don't like the other maps only looked at the screenshot.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 17:04:13 PM »
Why would you even bother about thinking of deleting or making unusable maps content that aside of its quality also makes for variety? Content that already resides on your hdd once you install AA 2.5...

Quite a big nono.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 17:06:30 PM by Koden »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 17:53:35 PM »
I think that is a terrible idea.

I do too but we should be fair and democratic with suggestions from users.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline bRn

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 08:16:00 AM »
i dont mean to decide what people wants to play but i often used to see servers empty on AA2 on maps like recon, taiga and when there was players playing on it it was a pub 3v3 or 4v4.. i like bridge SE, i like arctic, very good cenarios and briefings but will u ever see a TWL-I final on Arctic ? or blizzard ? they probably wont even show up in regular season map list..people like the oldschool maps..
have you ever been msged on MSN scrim account saying: scrim 4v4 recon?
HAHAHAHA

Offline Ganja

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 12:33:57 PM »
not give in to the noobs who play nothing but Urban, WC, and IC. These suggestions shouldn't even make it to a poll.

Strange how u didn't mention Bridge, the most hated map by u all :D

Offline Alex

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »
Strange how u didn't mention Bridge, the most hated map by u all :D
Bridge is a given though.

Offline bRn

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 13:53:01 PM »
im not the one who is going to decide, nowhere near..we are a community..it was an idea, a thought, not appreciated by any of u

Offline Alex

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 14:15:03 PM »
im not the one who is going to decide, nowhere near..we are a community..it was an idea, a thought, not appreciated by any of u
Why would such a thing be appreciated? Getting rid of variety is not going to do anything. There are plenty of empty servers on popular maps. The maps aren't the problem.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 16:30:44 PM »
Yes it really is a strange idea. I mean do you have problems with those maps? Do they scare people away? Perhaps they could be useless sometimes, but that's no reason for deleting them o.O

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager