Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: You cant Proof you have 100 Honor  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Lightning-X

• View Profile
You cant Proof you have 100 Honor
« on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 04:12:58 AM »
fore most of us its inpossible to proof you have 100 honor i play the game almost 10 years now first as a member of the dutch Troll Clan after that a wile in the USA Clan and the last couple of years on Fraggin4fun.
it took me a long time to get the 100 and as manny other players do you think thy said when AA2 stopt ohhhh i have to make screenshots so i can proof im 100 I dont think so.
and sinds the AA2 Acount Jacket site is down its inpossible to proof it.

but i DL assist and started the training the first training i mist 2 objects but when it want to save my mission resulst it tels me it whas not possible because the server whas down fore a week i try it over and over same result server down.
Soo AA2 goodby im gona play BF3

PS
the only thing i could find is this

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=A4328188D781F52FDB42CA6BE9A2C261
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 04:48:35 AM by Lightning-X »

Jonnym

Re: You cant Proof you have 100 Honor
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 05:07:03 AM »
Training is not used anymore, we just left it in for fun, it is no longer needed.
We can give you 63 honor until we can get some proof, do you know anyone who can witness for you?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 13:28:24 PM »
Lightning-X, don't get mad for your own misunderstandings and problems. Nobody has said anywhere that Training is mandatory and fully working with Assist. Use your head, the AA account servers are down. The game and the training maps all pointed to those servers. We can't change the training maps because of all the hard-coded scripts that updated user accounts on the AA servers.

As for not having a single screenshot of your gameplay... I don't know what to tell you. I started playing AA 7 years ago and haven't played much in the last few years yet I have a bunch of screenshots with my honor shown in it. Who cares anyway? It's just a number... Does it make you feel more adequate? 63 isn't good enough?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 09:10:16 AM »
So you've been playing this long with 100H and not ever accidentally hit the F9 / Screen Shot key by mistake which will show your honor,  geeze I do it daily..

Offline Slobberindawg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »
I played hospital in 2.8.5 with Lightning-X several times and he was 100 honor. 

The reason that I remember was that he would give up the top C slots saying in chat, "I've already got 100 honor, you lower guys take top C, it gives you more points."  Thought that was cool.  Stuck in my head.

Dawg

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 01:48:37 AM »
Where is his old tracker?  I found one with 46 honor but seams he changed around 2006.

I vaguely remember him as I used to play hopsy a little bit.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 01:59:35 AM »
I can vouch for Lightning-X being 95 honour --that as far as I have seen him playing. After that I went on a huge hiatus and since then I haven't saw him playing around and about.

Having that said, Lighting-X, there is absolutely no reason as to why you should be as pissed as you are. See, we weren't the ones bringing the Authentication servers down. The America's Army development team was. Venting your distress in these forum and specifically towards us will only get you so far as being completely ignored. Chill and explain the situation more calmly next time and you might just get somewhere :)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 07:35:05 AM »
95 sounds around the mark as I usually remember the 98-100 Honor players very well especially on hospy, not to say you didnt get there.

Really there was only ever around 500-600 100H players that i saw and only about 100 were active for the last few years.  We seam to be getting lots of request for 100H and the percentages just dont add up in my mind.

As far as proving your 100H it is easy and im sure anyone with 100H would have kept some sort of record or had a tracker account that can prove it.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 18:47:11 PM »
lightn if u can't get this shit straighten out here,  ill give my other 100 honor account like i told u in are forums,
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 03, 2012, 11:00:28 AM by wickid »

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 18:47:47 PM »
Training is not used anymore, we just left it in for fun, it is no longer needed.
We can give you 63 honor until we can get some proof, do you know anyone who can witness for you?

i can if that means anything, he was a 100 honor

Offline Lightning-X

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 03:11:28 AM »
in the first place im not mad or pissed of on you guys from the 25Assist. im mad on the folks who shut down AA2 and im shure im not the only 1 who is mad on them.
And no i cant proof im 100 Honor the only thing i can say about it that i started to play around 2000 a year later i joint the dutch TROLLS clan but thy stop playing AA2 after a few years after that i joint the USA clan (not a Paying member)
and the last couple of years if been whit the Fraggin4fun.I play the game fore more then 10 years the last year i play AA2 Hospital 6/7 hours every day to get my 100 I fight for it and finaly i got it ask the guys from Fraggin4fun.
thats al i can say .

PS
Jonnym thanks fore the offer of 63 Honnor but no thanks i am a 100 Honnor not a 63
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 03:15:28 AM by Lightning-X »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 05:32:54 AM »
i play AA2 Hospital 6/7 hours every day to get my 100 I fight for it and finaly i got it

Then u must have made a screenshot of yr trophee

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 14:03:16 PM »
Get out of my way, I'm 100 honor so you better respect me!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Lightning-X

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 13:45:48 PM »
Get out of my way, I'm 100 honor so you better respect me!
this has notting to do whit respect its just that i play the game fore more then 10 years and i fight fore that 100.

but let hit rest i dont want them annymore

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
  • AA: guily6669
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 07, 2012, 11:36:14 AM »
Well I had lot's of accounts with 40 and more honor, and other with 100,  but haven't even bothered with it.

First because I never took pics, and then because I don't really care, it's just a number, I prefer a fresh start that would make me win something lol.

If you get 100 honor, that's all you get, there's nothing more to make.
Keep Cool

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager