Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: horror claim  (Read 3903 times)

Offline billy-no-guns

horror claim
« on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 14:03:32 PM »
hi as u know im billy-no-guns i got few account before assist i stooped playing when was 98 as aa3 came out so  then u guys did assist and i love it i can show u proof of me being 89 but not 98 as on battle tracker had a drink and put my name as R[-.^billy-no_gums^ and not guns so didn't track me =/ my mistake i made a new account few mouths ago as i couldn't log into my old 1 i can sent u screen shot let me know what else i can do i don't really care honor just  a number and most my account are 60 to 80+ just battle track billy there all me lol here my aci accounts im still an active member of aci.............. toohttp://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/?searchvalue=billy-no-guns&searchtype=4&searchlimit=1&blm=01&bld=01&bly=2006&bhm=01&bhd=03&bhy=2014&searchorder=DESC

Offline billy-no-guns

Re: honor claim
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 14:39:32 PM »
sorry heres the 1s when i first started

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/index.php?searchvalue=-%3DmTr%3D-^billy^&searchtype=4&searchlimit=1&blm=01&bld=01&bly=2006&bhm=01&bhd=03&bhy=2014&searchorder=DESC

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

Re: horror claim
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 16:49:07 PM »
Is this you billy? http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/41552/R%5B-.StormMed!c%5E/

source:-

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-63996.html

Linked by overlapping ip's, so it may or may not be you. and thats 98 honor. All i could find after a quick look sry, just going off what the bg check says. Havent looked into it myself. Just got back from work and i am knackered =p

« Last Edit: Friday, January 03, 2014, 16:56:22 PM by -[unR]BENDAWICH »

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:09:41 PM »
lol yes but im not American as u know lol

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:13:13 PM »
Yeh wouldnt look too much into what BT says for your nationality as it used to give you the option to change it a while back afaik, i could be wrong but i remember seeing ppl who i knew that had weird flags. plus its not entirely accurate anyways.

So thats you?, if that is the case try and retrieve you password and mail etc.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:16:19 PM by -[unR]BENDAWICH »

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:24:45 PM »
dude i tired or i wouldn't be here its not a problem idc tbh i wanted too see if i could get the account back with kills deaths so on im shit since i came back but now got my new headset im playing better i was on top range comp then not a aspire v3-531 laptop and usb mouse lmao idk if u guys dnt do it i played game so long and 80% all no me as billy now =) thanks thou benda nuff love

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:28:45 PM »
Could you please try to include interpunction in your posts?
Would make it a lot easier for everybody to read, and after reading also help you.

Anyhow, goodluck with this.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:30:48 PM »
Yeh battletracker support is near none existant atm. Although i can help you to try and get your honor back by providing the ip overlaps, if that is suffice for the admins on here to give you 98 honor back. Gunna have a nap, so unless someone else wants to dig them up, i can post them later on if you want.

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:33:38 PM »
lmao so i need to write propley for u to help me.... sorry but i aint at school and hated it sooooo sorry for the inconvenient

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:34:54 PM »
Thanks Brenda ........ Love You

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:39:39 PM »
lmao so i need to write propley for u to help me.... sorry but i aint at school and hated it sooooo sorry for the inconvenient

If you can't articulate what you need/want, you're going to have a hard time in life, this forum will be the least of your issues.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:42:58 PM »
i agree..but i dnt have to write in life i speak =/

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:52:26 PM »
just delete the post and forget about it...i had this new account 7/8 month and 80 but thanks anyways for the help =)

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/834151/

and THANKS Brenda for tying Swiss Guy told me to do it so i gave it a shot and got fucked about my spelling and ........................s

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 17:55:22 PM »
I'm pretty sure since Benda showed the connection between you and the 98 honor, you should be able to claim that honor (didn't really check, but he gave a link and I'm just trusting him on this) since you don't have access to the 98 honor one. But you'd only get it on one account (there's 2 by your name on BT, one you're using now and the other you used some time last year).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline billy-no-guns

« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 18:06:06 PM »
Yes the last year 1 I posted to battle tracker cause i couldn't get on it was my 3rd account was 83 honor... I still cant get on it... So i made a new 1 ..But i wanted my 1st account stuff honor kills deaths so on..i play always when off work check all my account.. Got more time on AA then most guys no shit..i got told to come here and try so i did but to get shit for not spelling and ,./() and what other shit there is.. bit shit my opinion  if u want i can show u all my account..Its not a problem 

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager