Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 1629 times)

Offline {CBJ}Clive

Honor Claim
« on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
I had this problem about a year ago, then my hard drive gave up. My clan is getting interested again so I will try to get this sorted.
This is my link : https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/450554/%7BCBJ%7DClive/
The problem is it will not let me log in unless I change my name( latest attempt was adding a 1 after my name but no honor ) You can see from my profile that I have tried to correct this a few times without success.
Hoping you can help.....{CBJ}Clive is what I have played as since 2005/6.
Thanks Clive

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 13:38:48 PM »
I don't quite get what you're getting at here. I can see you've successfully logged in many times with the aforementioned account. The last of those times was on 23rd January. And that account has 90 honor already (the points would give it 91 I guess), so what's the problem?

I also see you created 2 new accounts back in December last year, which was totally unnecessary.

All you need to do is use your "{CBJ}Clive" account to log in to Assist and you're good to go.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline {CBJ}Clive

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 14:36:46 PM »
When I try to log in this message appears: The username you have entered has already been taken. By Duplicate {CBJ}Clive

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 15:05:34 PM »
I'm sorry, I misread that on their site.

You need to use that username "Duplicate {CBJ}Clive" to log in to battletracker and Assist. You can change the username on battletracker.com .
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline {CBJ}Clive

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 15:21:33 PM »
Okay, will try tomorrow.
Thanks for your help. :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager