Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor claim  (Read 1934 times)

Offline AtticusMD

Honor claim
« on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 21:04:22 PM »
Just discovered this exists! Would like to get back with my old honor if possible. I found the old tracker, but even though I still have access to that email, I never got the "forgot password email" so unfortunately I don't have "proof" that it was mine at the moment.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/241840/-slip.pas-/

Thanks.

Offline Alex

Re: Honor claim
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 21:22:44 PM »
Just in case you haven't already tried it, the username for the battletracker is "-Slip.x." without the quotes obviously. Just try any password you can think of.

Offline AtticusMD

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 21:57:02 PM »
Yeah, I know. I tried everything I could remember - I made the account in 2004, there's no telling what I was using back then. Can't request another password for 24 hours. The email to that account, [email protected] does go to me.

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 00:57:05 AM »
Yeah we've heard about problems with Battletracker's email responses too many times. Unfortunately it's out of our hands.

I'm assuming this is your new account?
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/851307/

Just to let you know, while we can update your honor for you, you will still have to do the training.

Offline AtticusMD

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 09:13:13 AM »
Yeah, that's me. I did the training that I could do (basic, airborne, medic). If I can get logged back into that tracker, you can set the honor?

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 14:47:37 PM »
Yeah, that's me. I did the training that I could do (basic, airborne, medic). If I can get logged back into that tracker, you can set the honor?
No, you don't need to log into your old tracker for us to update your honor. However, being able to use the old tracker would be much better (no training required).
Regardless, I updated your new account with the honor from your old account. It should update the next time you log into Assist.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager