Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: His_Puppy honor claim  (Read 3444 times)

Offline HIS_PAPPY

His_Puppy honor claim
« on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 18:30:16 PM »
i want to make a claim for my honor..im not sure but I think it was 67i really dont care... i just dont want to start again from below 50 and I know i was higher than that...my battle tracker name is his-pappy...i dont have any screenshots because most rooms said no screenshots..i think ive been on long enough for most longtime clans to know who i am...during the 2.5 mix up i changed my name so many times to sign in that when i click on his-pappy. It still shows beginners honor....this link hopefully will take you to an old post of mine showing how far i go back....im one of the originals

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=3532
« Last Edit: Monday, October 21, 2013, 16:58:35 PM by Koden »

Offline HIS_PAPPY

Re: His_Puppy honor claim
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 21:48:23 PM »
I WANT TO MAKE A CLAIM FOR MY HONOR   ..IM NOT SURE BUT i THINK IT WAS 67....I REALLY DONT CARE , I JUST DONT WANT TO START AGAIN FROM BELOW 50 AND i KNOW I WAS HIGHER THAN THAT...MY BATTLE TRACKER NAME IS    HIS_PAPPY...I DONT HAVE ANY SCREENSHOTS BECAUSE MOST ROOMS SAID NO SCREENSHOTS..I THINK IVE BEEN ON LONG ENOUGH FOR MOST LONGTIME CLANS TO KNOW WHO I AM...DURING THE 2.5 MIX UP I CHANGED MY NAME SO MANY TIMES TO SIGN IN THAT WHEN I CLICK ON HIS_PAPPY, IT STILL SHOWS BEGINNERS HONOR.....THIS LINK HOPEFULLY WILL TAKE YOU TO AN OLD POST OF MINE SHOWING HOW FAR I GO BACK....IM ONE OF THE ORIGINALS   http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=3532
I just saw on my history on battle tracker that my honor is 60....look up HIS_PAPPY there

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 02:42:52 AM »
If you have no screenshot, there's nothing admins can do.
Indeed your BT shows 60 honor (higher than 50 ...) http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/813462/HIS_PAPPY/

Next time try to start your own topic and chill with the capslock ;)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 21, 2013, 18:17:44 PM »
Hey puppy if honor is so important to you I'll give u a 100 honor account, geez

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:08:21 PM »
Having a higher honor is a disadvantage imo, especially if you dont have the skill to back it up. Nothing is funnier than high honors who play like newbies

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:32:35 PM »
Having a higher honor is a disadvantage imo, especially if you dont have the skill to back it up. Nothing is funnier than high honors who play like newbies

Dude u always have something negative to say, u need to get laid or something, sounds like you have a unhappy  life

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:50:48 PM »
And you always find some ridiculous non sense out of context way to try and belittle my posts.

Im trying to get this guy to not put so much weight and value into honor.

You need to get an education, brain and common sense. And maybe read posts and think about what people are trying to actually say and get across. Rather than being a troll.

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:57:26 PM »
Dude u always have something negative to say, u need to get laid or something, sounds like you have a unhappy  life
Funny of you to say that, negative lol never saw a post from you in a positive way!
I remember hes pappy from 2.8.5 and he waz way above 60 honors.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 14:06:19 PM »
Funny of you to say that, negative lol never saw a post from you in a positive way!

Exactly. The guys such a troll he is trying to argue with me that saving money is bad in another thread LOL

Offline M_TopSecret

• Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson
    • View Profile
    • |M|@fioso Clan
  • AA: |M|TopSecret
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 16:09:21 PM »
Well Dav3, by the looks of it you're trolling HIS_PAPPY for...

Im trying to get this guy to not put so much weight and value into honor.

Maybe you need to..
You need to get an education, brain and common sense. And maybe read posts and think about what people are trying to actually say and get across. Rather than being a troll.

Cause you yourself has felt very strongly with much weight about certain items, especially lately! So instead of trolling him why not set an example and try to pitch in a little help, or maybe even some kind words :) Then, just maybe then, people might pay more attention to your rants and complaints. Hmmm I don't know, who knows, just a thought. The golden rule hasn't let me down too badly in the past, treat others as you wish to be treated. Could go a long way.

Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 17:06:17 PM »

Lol now u have

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 02:04:33 AM »

And I remember you beeing caught cheating, and now you play with that banned account.
Im right? Or im mistaking you with another sherminator?

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 06:11:06 AM »
And I remember you beeing caught cheating, and now you play with that banned account.
Im right? Or im mistaking you with another sherminator?
always a tard to go oftopic but if you really want to go there lets talk about spanky's ban that i didnt knew about, and he acts so proundly around here, all accounts were given a fresh start to play assist that's what Sergio told me, dont like me playing with my account? Deal with it , at least i dont play with 12 acc and change my name every 24h.
Btw who are you?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 09:36:46 AM by =SKUL=SherminatorPT »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager