Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [RG]-CoCa!ne+  (Read 2806 times)

Offline urban-ninja

• View Profile
[RG]-CoCa!ne+
« on: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 18:49:37 PM »
Name: [RG]-CoCa!ne+
GUID: 6F63660E313CB92B731564FF76993F69
IP: 93.97.125.233
MAC: 125CDE94A0XX

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=3B85E2693EFA6DF4A26BE8F286E8986B

http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?page=User&userID=792718&s=6e98d9e7f30c99dc8d14ad2b043787e050f7a3af

player had 2 different game accounts linked to his bt tracker, but would like to just roll with the 100 now, i can provide ss of said honor if required

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: [RG]-CoCa!ne+
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 20:13:35 PM »
He wants to roll with his 100 honor account now because he had 2 accounts before.

Tell him he can login with his battletracker account on assist. If he wants to change his name, he can change his playername in battletracker.

I think thats how it works.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 20:15:16 PM by BlueBlaster »

Offline urban-ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 20:19:39 PM »
sorry for the confusion, i was both in game, and hammered when writing..

the tracker account he will be using is:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/544135/%5BRG%5D-CoCa%21ne%252B/

he has linked both of his accounts to this bt login in the past(100, 93) and would like to have his 100 associated with it now.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 20:34:06 PM »
I'm not 100% if assist works like this but:

Use the battletracker account of the 100 honor to login to assist. If he wants to change his playername, he can do that in battletracker. Everything is linked to battletracker now.

Offline urban-ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 02:46:06 AM »
yes, but he previously had 2 AA(pragmatic) accounts linked to the one bt account, he doesnt want to change his current username of his bt account that is at general level, he just wants to link it with his other AA account which is at 100 honor instead of the listed 96

its kinda confusing to write it out lol, but do you follow now?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 03:25:25 AM »
yes, but he previously had 2 AA(pragmatic) accounts linked to the one bt account, he doesnt want to change his current username of his bt account that is at general level, he just wants to link it with his other AA account which is at 100 honor instead of the listed 96

its kinda confusing to write it out lol, but do you follow now?

If he has a battletracker account for both, and i see this is the case -> http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/716080/?s=4e33544ac41978d0ffc5383dd95fe8c178069599

Then he can just login with the name he prefers on the 100 honour points account (he only need to change that on his Battletracker profile).

Your opening post seemed to say that this player only has 1 BT account but it rather seems he has 2 of em.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/716080/?s=4e33544ac41978d0ffc5383dd95fe8c178069599

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/544135/%5BRG%5D-CoCa%21ne%252B/

Anyway for the record you can't have more than 1 player tracked on each Battletracker account at a given time. You can eventually change the tracked player, but not add more than 1.

P.s.

he doesnt want to change his current username of his bt account

??? So he would like Jonny to do the work he could do in 2 seconds? Note that if we were theorically to go back in time up to a month ago, he couldn't even have thought of this...
« Last Edit: Friday, January 13, 2012, 03:36:32 AM by Koden »

Offline urban-ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 03:42:48 AM »
well the reason i posted as i assumed that now auth(pragmatic) and bt account are pretty much one, changing your username in bt would effectively just be changing your in game name. as his main bt account that he has accomplished top level in is the one he would like to be using, he want to change the association it has with his 96 honor auth account to now be associated with his 100 honor auth account so he can aim for 110.

the other bt account( the one with a few kills), is not required and he made that just to keep track of his other auth accounts username.

i wish he just stuck with his 100 in the first place lol...

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 03:50:27 AM »
well the reason i posted as i assumed that now auth(pragmatic) and bt account are pretty much one, changing your username in bt would effectively just be changing your in game name. as his main bt account that he has accomplished top level in is the one he would like to be using, he want to change the association it has with his 96 honor auth account to now be associated with his 100 honor auth account so he can aim for 110.

the other bt account( the one with a few kills), is not required and he made that just to keep track of his other auth accounts username.

i wish he just stuck with his 100 in the first place lol...

I don't care how he will do that, if he will do it by changing names (pic below) but he can already do what he want! There is no more association or so-called linking because there's no more accounts to link, only a battletracker account that theorically tracked his stats in the best way possible.

And again, pragmatic and Battletracker account were a different thing once, and they are a different thing even now. If you had a Battletracker account from the very first day you started playing with that account then it's fine, otherwise your honor might be the right one but your stats will be starting from the day you registered on BT and started playing with that account.

« Last Edit: Friday, January 13, 2012, 04:01:18 AM by Koden »

Offline [RG]-Coca!ne+

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 12:32:29 PM »
Basically i used 2 accounts with one tracker, once my first account reached 100honor i created a new account which is currently on honor 96. But since there is now no login on the amaericas army website i have no way of changing usernames in the way i use to do so. My clan mate urban-ninja mentioned i was able to claim back my 100honor so i asked him to post on my behalf and request my honor to be put onto my current account which i use now so i able to aim for the 110honor

Also to add some imformation that may help.  My current "Total Score is 4,290,360 which is clearly visiable that i have collected points far past the ammount in which it takes to earn the 100 honor.

I hope this clears any confusion there may be.

Thanks.

Jonnym

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
You can change your user name in exactly the way you used to at pragmatic on battletracker, a screenshot above shows where you do that

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager