Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The X-Fi series and Quality  (Read 8137 times)

Offline -NicK.!

Re: The X-Fi series and Quality
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 19:59:46 PM »
they're really good imo. theres not a lot of bass. everything is pretty much equal all around. you'll love them. I got a good deal on them on amazon like a year ago
Ya I got a refurbished pair for $60

I got my DAC in the mail but my headphones wont be here until next week. First impression, this thing is built really well. I honestly feel like I could throw it against the wall and have it still work. It is very small so it can easily be portable, however, it solely uses the usb cable for power so you need a computer to use it.

Upon first litening to a song () there is a pretty big noticeable difference, remember that I am still using cheap headphones. It has a bass option on the front that kicks up the bass quite a bit, I mostly keep this off though. Overall it is good so far, I will withhold further judgment until my headphones get here.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: The X-Fi series and Quality
« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 20:12:23 PM »
Awesome! I'm glad you notice a significant difference Nick. Those little devices are cool for portability. Means you can take them with you on a laptop, velcro it to the screen or something.

Anyway, I'm excited to know that someone else is seeing the benefits of affordable upgrades to audio equipment :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager