Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: were are the players from the start of assist  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: were are the players from the start of assist
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 19:58:27 PM »
There is another SAI update planned that will bring full ACU camo and SAI features soon. Then a few maps will get updated. There might be a somewhat large update coming for maps, textures and meshes but it probably won't happen in the next week or two. The SAI might come in the next few days, we're pretty much done testing it and as far as I know, ELiZ has fixed the remaining issues.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline czarklown

« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:37:20 PM »
i dont think you guys hear this enough but THANKS for all the hard work you have done on your own time

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:43:52 PM »
GREAT JOB GUYS

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 22:11:41 PM »
i dont think you guys hear this enough but THANKS for all the hard work you have done on your own time

You're right, we don't :)

GREAT JOB GUYS

I can't speak for Jonny, ELiZ, Possessed, Sergio, Koden, Killaman or any of the many people that have contributed to this project over the years but I can speak for myself;
It's nice to hear appreciation and it encourages me to keep going, knowing that there's people that appreciate the work. So, thank YOU as well.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline mamerize

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 01:19:22 AM »
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOTrackerStats
lol look at the game activity historie- shema i don't think they are all in vacation.
no offence but in the real steal army i dont have a SAI and stuff like playername in my eyes"lol".

:idea: we schould keep this unique and realistic gameplay as well befor without bugs.

I just see players decreased, from 1000++ last 2 month to 800-900 people... I wonder after AA4 release soon.. Keep the AA2.5 alive please!..  ;)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 03:03:43 AM »
This is good info to sent to admins so they can tell to there players what when and way is that update ! I have seen this but this topic will dissapear soon so not all admins from servers have this info thats way > you have my mail ask adder admins to for permission so they know about it to. (I mean to mail them directly)

There is another SAI update planned that will bring full ACU camo and SAI features soon. Then a few maps will get updated. There might be a somewhat large update coming for maps, textures and meshes but it probably won't happen in the next week or two. The SAI might come in the next few days, we're pretty much done testing it and as far as I know, ELiZ has fixed the remaining issues.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 03:07:32 AM by Vanoke »

JonnyM

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 04:29:56 AM »
I would guess about 100 of those players are now banned and another 100 were 2nd accounts that they can't arsed to complete training for.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager