Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Well this game is getting boring.  (Read 7206 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Well this game is getting boring.
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 02:53:54 AM »
You're a little late to abandon ship but you're still welcome to join us in the liferaft :)
gtfo. we are in submarine.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »
Heh if there's room! Also in September I'll be gone for good as I leave for Marines Recruit Training.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline zoxee

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 03:47:20 AM »
As for the ini its funny that all the people that argue that "it's all for performance" are the people that mess with them and guess what? Those people are lightyears better than your average player. Obviously there are things in there for performance but there are other things that give you unfair advantages if you know what youre doing. You can't deny that. You can push the whole performance thing all you want. I just dont buy it. :rtfm:

Exactly, those same people who mislead ini's for years are today wrapping the whole thing
in a coffin of virginity and purity, and do on forums as they be trying to regulate themselves.
How pathethic ! Those are simply the biggest hypocrits there are...   :down::down:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 03:48:43 AM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 05:09:33 AM »
Agree there is no fun anymore on AA, most of people are kids who abuses the system and who abuses the players.
There is no more teamwork which was one of the best things that AA had. You can't improve well enough in AA, no matter how long you play.

Max you are an old player as well as i know, thats what I'm telling you guys people will leave. I have very good experience in AA and you can't judge me for saying my opinion.

Now AA is most of the kids who want's to take advantage, full of tker's and no communication and no teamwork, Most of people don't even use reports now. Full of camping etc, ghosting and many more to say.

Please don't answer if you don't know why spanky and johhny left. You should read their all posts. They were disappointed of AA, they thought they can make this game much better than it was. As I said They didn't see any improvement and people didn't agree in changing anything to the game. So johhny quited because it was a waste of time because he knew that the game won't improve, thats why it was brought back to improve the game.

Spanky now left because of disappointment of AA, same thing why Johhny left. These 2 people worked very hard for AA. Read his leaving topic with the announcements that he is disappointment. Please don't comment on this before you read spankys posts, he also posted a topic why johhny left.

Maxbuldog Hope you do well in the future and it was nice seeing you playing. Fair well my friend and good luck to you.   

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 05:25:54 AM »
Again, those weren't the reason why both of them left...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 06:01:45 AM »
Again, those weren't the reason why both of them left...

But they are disspointed of AA:)

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 06:02:09 AM »
Please tell me then what was the reasons:)

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 11:30:59 AM »
As for the ini its funny that all the people that argue that "it's all for performance" are the people that mess with them and guess what? Those people are lightyears better than your average player. Seems a bit fishy to me but it is what it is. Obviously there are things in there for performance but there are other things that give you unfair advantages if you know what youre doing. You can't deny that. You can push the whole performance thing all you want. I just dont buy it. :rtfm:

Your wrong, sry. You're putting forward a false correlation. You ever hear the most popular false correlation in history? Its pretty funny, theres a positive correlation between ice cream sales and people drowning. BUT this is false. I'll let you figure out why.

Comparatively, there TENDS to be a positive correlation between good sound and skill. Sorry, but this is also false, for the same reason. People that compete have a reason to want to be even better then they already are. If you compete your probably better than a standard pubber. Therefore skill and sounds is a false correlation. Sounds tweaking is a result of being skilled to begin with.

To get back on topic. idk why the admins of this game weigh their decisions so heavily on the community. Games are successful because admins get together and decide whats best for the game. including the general public in all your decision will get you nowhere. Take control of your own project, use your vision to innovate and mature the game. People will still play and you might actually see the new faces you were looking for. Change keeps things from getting boring.

If people aren't bored they are having fun, if they are having fun they aren't posting sob story posts on a public forum about how the game sucks and they are bored with the community and the fact that they suck.

Not to mention, a little 2.5assist advertising might also help.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #24 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:21:47 PM »
So basically the game ain't that great atm not because of the players but because of the admins?
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:27:25 PM »
I am getting bored with people getting bored with AA ;-P.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:36:49 PM by pit-23 »

Jared

« Reply #26 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:28:20 PM »
So basically the game ain't that great atm not because of the players but because of the admins?

I would say yes - there hasn't been 1 assist or maap update in over 3 months.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »
Tell the admins to go home.

Jared

« Reply #28 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:40:20 PM »
Tell the admins to go home.

I thought we already did?

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #29 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 12:52:36 PM »

This game is great, and always will be.

Its NOT because of the players. I'm sorry, this games success does not ride on the types of people that play. People dont stop playing games because they had a couple bad experiances with other players. Thats just not a reason why people STOP playing a game cold turkey

YES it is the admins. I believe there are some passionate admins on staff.

Sergio, i know your constantly doing your thing with AC, and to be honest without you this game would die fast.

Blueblaster, i know you have probably spent hours upon hours working on your new version of ice. and im sure you have spent hours working on other things related to the game. Despite what you and other mAAp editors think. If this game does survive and does grow mAAp will play a pivotal role in its growth. (you need more people first)

You guys need someone, a developer, someone passionate about seeing this game grow, to develop assist. Someone to work with you serge to make the AC better. Someone to implement mAAp updates. Someone that will actively improve the game.

VERY good Anti-cheat clients existed in the past. The technology exists to make this a hack free game.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager