Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Vegeta never learns  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Mr.Green

Vegeta never learns
« on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:10:14 AM »
Ok every time i decide to come bak to this game, i have to deal with this crap?
No matter how many warnings u give this guy he never learns cause he simply doesnt understand and never will as you can see. he keeps doing the same thing over and over again. I am sik and tired of him and players like him in this game. Please take care of this once in for all....

Offline Mr.Green

Re: Vegeta never learns
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:14:41 AM »
Here is another, seconds after i made this post

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:17:42 AM »
This is the server that we are playing in. pls any1 come and see this stupidity thats going on

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:19:57 AM »
and you didn't provoke him at all?

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:27:22 AM »
I havent played this game in a while. he comes in starts shit and wants to resolve everything by tk? by your question i am getting an answer that sounds " oh if you provoked him u deserve it?
are u fukin serious? is this what this game has come down to? tk's is allowed by admins now? this is a joke...
not only he does it once or twice, but this guy has no stop button.

he keeps reconnecting everytime he tk's

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:29:51 AM »
and he keeps going, this asswhole just destroyes this aa community, who would want to play with this retard in the same server . here u go 2 more

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:32:25 AM »
proof will keep coming until you guys deal with this retard

Offline ronski

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:36:17 AM »
Not saying tk should be acceptable nor anyone would deserve to be teamkilled by any meaning, just saying it takes two to tango but I agree that tk is not any kind of solution

pb_kick him out if there's no server admin around

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11:43:28 AM »
listen man i play this game once a while, too busy with work and the times that i play it i have to deal with this stupidity. Why in the hell would i start shit with this guy when i already know he is retarted and what i am going to go thru? i been thru with this kind of situation once with vegeta and thought it would be over but here we go again. i dont have time to go into servers and pick on people, thats not me. but homeboy over here it seems like thats all he does. and no i am not going to pb_kick him, i dont know how to do all this shit. Its your job as admin to take care of such matters. so pls do your job, what more proof do you want that this guy never learns..

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 12:16:30 PM »
I agree that this has been going on for too long.

Offline ronski

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 12:20:22 PM »
listen man i play this game once a while, too busy with work and the times that i play it i have to deal with this stupidity. Why in the hell would i start shit with this guy when i already know he is retarted and what i am going to go thru? i been thru with this kind of situation once with vegeta and thought it would be over but here we go again. i dont have time to go into servers and pick on people, thats not me. but homeboy over here it seems like thats all he does. and no i am not going to pb_kick him, i dont know how to do all this shit. Its your job as admin to take care of such matters. so pls do your job, what more proof do you want that this guy never learns..
If you're stating this at me, I'm nothing more than a player over here. I'm not administrating any bridge servers so banning him from servers where I have access is no relevant because he doesn't play anything else than Bridge.

I know and I've seen what kind of a player he is so I get what you're saying. Just saying the first shots you posted are showing two sided mocking ending up to teamkilling, what the rest of your shots are picturing quite clearly.

Usually teamkillers are handled by server owners and before you get in touch with any server admin you can deal with this kind of people with two ways and you're already half way there. Post evidence ( like you did ) and pb_kick the player out if there's nothing else to do while waiting for higher help.

You get his pb_id by writing to console pb_power for example, then from the list pick his pb id and type pb_kick and his id

for example

pb_power
pb_kick 11

in order to get one pb_kicked you need to get others typing the same pb_kick command to console as well

he's been pain in the ass with his tk's for a longer time already so something should be really done

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 12:28:39 PM »
First of all i wouldlve never said what i said in the pic if i didnt get picked on and hold on a sec, I said way more than ut appears on the pic. I am no liar. But like i said the earlier post, i wouldnt start saying all that shit if i didnt get picked on. Teamkilling shouldn't be the solution to this....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 12:40:52 PM »
assist has ban him before for doing this, and what now he's allowed to do it again with no consequences

great job assist,
me I won't tolerated such fuck tards like this, I enjoy booting them 60 mins at a time just ask Ur-Anus/skit Y@nky
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 13:03:04 PM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 12:46:02 PM »
Thats because assist has weak minded people managing it

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 13:03:50 PM »
lol Vegeta always been doing this and always will - everybody knows  (long history) -
look at his stats - he just loves to provoke and "educate" people -
cause he is the only one who knows how to play bridge - nothing new here
anyway - no use to explain Vegeta - that's just him

Lord-of-War  :style: 
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 11, 2016, 13:16:56 PM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager