Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: USMC Tag  (Read 4842 times)

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: USMC Tag
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 14:53:53 PM »
how would we RUN WITHOUT icons???????

Now there are many free one, but if we keep doing on "hey can I have icon; yes sure" basis, it will change soon.

It's just about organization, nothing else.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:40:50 PM »
Gimme icon plz.

Veteran black shit badge is ugly.

Offline MARINEbyWILL

• TEUFELHUNDEN (SEMPER FI)
    • View Profile
  • AA: +TSO+Marine
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:49:23 PM »
i mearly was just asking because as a Marine ive earned my title and just would like to represent what i do for the country this game shows the emblem for it so being such it makes me feel better being thats its more of a "hey you support our country and you in the marines" its more of a honorable feeling be able to roll with something you worked hard to earn :)

Offline MARINEbyWILL

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:52:05 PM »
but in other words i dont think its something that can be handed out to anyone that i can agree with there should be some levels of form of proof to be issued to have those titles assigned accordingly cause we dont need to have people that arent for example in military using the icons and misrepresenting what we strive for as americas armed force

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 15:55:43 PM »
but in other words i dont think its something that can be handed out to anyone that i can agree with there should be some levels of form of proof to be issued to have those titles assigned accordingly cause we dont need to have people that arent for example in military using the icons and misrepresenting what we strive for as americas armed force
We actually do have an icon for people in the military. We have given it to 2 people so far. Basically you have to give us your military email address and we will send you a message and you have to reply, proving you have control of the account. It's kind of a hassle which is why we don't like doing it. :P but as of right now we just have 1 icon for the whole military. We don't want to be troubled with all the different icons for different branches. We already deal with enough without getting paid. :P

Offline MARINEbyWILL

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 16:22:40 PM »
well that is totally understandable

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 16:37:07 PM »
typing 05 is the same as typing 11 imo :), as there is a Marine icon, I gave the marine icon to a Marine :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 16:40:01 PM »
I say stick all military personnel  with the same icon (I would say the same Icon you gave to me.) And don't allow anyone the icon without replying back from an email sent to their military account, as to get the icon before you had to register with your .mil email. So no email, no icon.
-Scrubz

Offline MARINEbyWILL

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 16:46:30 PM »
i didnt need my email back in the day i used both my state and government id as a confirmation also with visual confirmation on a webcam based program also had my original orders of deployment also but its just having proof of who you are and what you do that matters cause theres actually alot of military personnel that actually dont have military based emails being that it needs permission from s-6 and is cac enable (which means you cannot access it at home) only way is on base

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 16:49:49 PM »
currently theres no rule/ recomendation, I just did what I was supposed to :P, I'm fine with u guys desicions :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 17:27:58 PM »
I want mine back then!!!!

"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 17:28:34 PM »
WTF is V?

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 17:31:16 PM »
WTF is V?

Very, Very, Very... something....

Something Very important!

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 17:33:15 PM »
Was the former Volunteer Staff. People that helped on forums and that spent some time on IRC supporting issues, new players and related stuff. -> sergio.ircstaff.americasarmy.com
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 17:33:51 PM »
Was the former Volunteer Staff. People that helped on forums and that spent some time on IRC supporting issues, new players and related stuff. -> sergio.ircstaff.americasarmy.com

V = Valuable

Just.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager