Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: uhhh question ??  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
uhhh question ??
« on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 20:19:19 PM »
what about that stuff with the 18B slot in SF hospital i see people choose the 18B but get a 18 C is that normal ?? is there a way to change that to or a 18 C or just keep it as a 18B     cause im not sure if it is a backdoor for using a cheat or something for people that are formilliar with using hacks ?? please explain me if it can be used for that cause we like the map how it suppose to be , nothing against what you guys do for AA2  by o means  cause you guys do an outstanding JOB for it    Thumbs Up BIG TIME

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: uhhh question ??
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 20:20:51 PM »
I don't even know what a 18B or 18C is to be honest. The map fails with forceclass mods so I don't see how somebody could get another gun unless it's an admin classing himself.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 21:08:50 PM »
I don't even know what a 18B or 18C is to be honest. The map fails with forceclass mods so I don't see how somebody could get another gun unless it's an admin classing himself.
18B is the SPR and 18C is the SF gun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 05:26:16 AM »
Maybe it's a bug like in Yeti map. In parental control you enable 'no marksman'. In Yeti map it will give u a R and I heard that in Hospital u get SF with it.

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 06:36:25 AM »
ok ganja if that is so  its a bug i guess is there a possibilty to  get that out of there the weapon slots are orgenized like that on  there i think for a reason  and that is to give each player the same change in the game  is it possible to do that ? Hero Turtle's have a rule saying something like do not use the bug of taking the 18B slot and get the 18C  you will get kick/banned for that  so i think i am not the only person that do not like people that do that

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 07:26:58 AM »
Nah I don't like them either. Sometimes u got a retarded joining yeti with his R and start messing around ... kick them

Jared

« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
The bug is caused by turning on the low violence setting in aa parent controls.  This will give you the 18c instead of the spr.

This bug was fixed in 2.6 i believe.

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 10:42:10 AM »
The bug is caused by turning on the low violence setting in aa parent controls.  This will give you the 18c instead of the spr.

This bug was fixed in 2.6 i believe.
It's not really a bug since it was supposed to happen like that. Also, it happens when you un-check advanced marksman in parental controls. If it's un-checked you get the map's default weapon. There is no "low violence" option, at least not in 2.5.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
That is very interesting. I wonder how many parents even knew the controls existed in-game...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 09, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »
I dont think it was intended to be used in the way it is.
Yes and no. Yes it was intended to give the user a normal gun instead of a sniper, no it was not intended for players to abuse it on SF maps to get an 18C.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager