Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The one and only who will always speak his mind.  (Read 1458 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
The one and only who will always speak his mind.
« on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:24:32 PM »
Were you there at the start wicked?

I asked you a question wicked? Were you there at the start? Where you there in the prvious server? Where you there when the three asshole continuly voted me out for nothing to start with? SO why dont all you all knowing ones have a look at the scripts and just see if you are correct. They kicked me for nothing. cause they wanted to play alone. They never kicked anyone else. So I tked three times. Then I went to play. Then they comtinued kicking so I continued tking. What you are all saying is let any and all walk over you call you ,your family what evr they like. Then ban only one party.
Do I deserve a ban yes I do. Cause I was told no more tking. Do these  ass holes deserve a ban yes they do. But you lot bar one have made a decision based on what you think. Not what actully happened.
The problem I have here is most of the ass holes I banned from my sever are here running this show now. I banned mostr of you lot. Thing is you all take it personal. I couldnt care really. I dont take it personal. I for give the next day. Even Eliz was banned from my server. Lord of war, Ganga,budha,  Every one that was banned was for breaking the rules. And there were no second chances or very few. One or two got back in. Any way I deleted the game yesterday. But I will drop bye at some point just to kick a few ass wipes off the bridge. Especially the campers which is most of the ones I banned. :)
Be blessed men. Vegeta.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:27:32 PM by No-Nonsense »
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only who will always speak his mind.
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:32:25 PM »
Loads of blabla
They need a ban? For kicking you?
And the administration are assholes?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:35:33 PM by bollie »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:36:14 PM »
You have a great attitude problem boy.

I stick with my original post: you deserve a permanent ban..
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:38:46 PM by bollie »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 18:40:02 PM »
I didn't know he had a server. Then again, I never really play Bridge, either.

As for getting kicked. I've had that as well. What I usually do is just start a vk back. If there's an ongoing votekick, they can't start a new one :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 20:13:01 PM »
I asked you a question wicked? Were you there at the start? Where you there in the prvious server? Where you there when the three asshole continuly voted me out for nothing to start with? SO why dont all you all knowing ones have a look at the scripts and just see if you are correct. They kicked me for nothing. cause they wanted to play alone. They never kicked anyone else. So I tked three times. Then I went to play. Then they comtinued kicking so I continued tking. What you are all saying is let any and all walk over you call you ,your family what evr they like. Then ban only one party.
Do I deserve a ban yes I do. Cause I was told no more tking. Do these  ass holes deserve a ban yes they do. But you lot bar one have made a decision based on what you think. Not what actully happened.
The problem I have here is most of the ass holes I banned from my sever are here running this show now. I banned mostr of you lot. Thing is you all take it personal. I couldnt care really. I dont take it personal. I for give the next day. Even Eliz was banned from my server. Lord of war, Ganga,budha,  Every one that was banned was for breaking the rules. And there were no second chances or very few. One or two got back in. Any way I deleted the game yesterday. But I will drop bye at some point just to kick a few ass wipes off the bridge. Especially the campers which is most of the ones I banned. :)
Be blessed men. Vegeta.

and if u don't recall they where booted, i can't see everything just seen him causing kaos when i came in, so i booted him

btw if i was there from the start u think i would of let it carry on where it got to??  answer no, i like seeing people having fun on our servers no causing bullshit, hope u know what i mean : )

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 20:58:43 PM »
Ganga

Is this supposed to be me?
Didn't even know you had a server. All I know is that you're a prick taking the game too seriously. I'm certainly not the one who should convince you that it's bad to rage, but teamkilling is something else. Learn to respect other players and perhaps maybe then you'll be respected

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 21:52:23 PM »
Can we just get rid of this guy already? He openly admits to tking on purpose.

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 23:00:14 PM »
Can we just get rid of this guy already? He openly admits to tking on purpose.
He has already been banned for a month.

This topic is completely pointless. It doesn't matter why you did it, just that you did it. Any more topics created about this issue will be deleted.
 :lock:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager