Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Terms of service...questions and a few things that are worrysom.  (Read 14208 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Terms of service...questions and a few things that are worrysom.
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:17:53 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:18:18 PM »
you simple minded trolls
We're calling people names now? Neat. You're a self-centered dumbfuck who feels his opinion is fact when in reality you just find something to bitch about to make yourself feel better.

Even if we had screenshots with personal info (which I've not seen), they are not saved on a server or available for public viewing. You're making the leap to say we're untrustable and while many have said that we are, history proves that we have not done anything malicious.

If you want to further your conspiracy theory, you might want to suggest we log passwords and since most people use the same password, we get in and read people's emails and buy pillows with embroidered dicks on them.

Again, it's really really simple. I made the TOS to describe what Assist does because people raged about it doing things without their knowledge. The whole point of the TOS is for you to agree/disagree. Seems like you disagree but can't seem to uninstall Assist. Shall I ban you again to help you out?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:19:27 PM »
If you have looked at as many PB SS that I've have, you'll known that it was quite common that Images was also taken outside of the game, showing off the desktop or whatever they were looking at..

So in that regard the PB version of SS is not different than ours,

This sounds like bs. When AA was still "official" PB images were available to the public. And do you think PB was taking SS of peoples desktops and various other activities other than strictly the game? I not once saw anything other than in game pics, and of course corrupted and all black ones.

Would you be ok with these images being available to the public? If the answer is no they shouldnt be taken.

Infact, would that be best...that all players could sweep through SS of in game so they could inspect players as it did in the past?

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:21:27 PM »
You're a self-centered dumbfuck who feels his opinion is fact when in reality you just find something to bitch about to make yourself feel better.

Quoted for truth

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:23:26 PM »
Its not my opinion, IT IS FACT!

And you proved it with that ss lol. I hadnt seen any before but yes. That is wrong.

Highly doubt any other game or reputable anticheat does this. - take images of your computer completely outside the game, not even with the game open.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:26:30 PM »
We're calling people names now? Neat. You're a self-centered dumbfuck who feels his opinion is fact when in reality you just find something to bitch about to make yourself feel better.

Even if we had screenshots with personal info (which I've not seen), they are not saved on a server or available for public viewing. You're making the leap to say we're untrustable and while many have said that we are, history proves that we have not done anything malicious.

If you want to further your conspiracy theory, you might want to suggest we log passwords and since most people use the same password, we get in and read people's emails and buy pillows with embroidered dicks on them.

Again, it's really really simple. I made the TOS to describe what Assist does because people raged about it doing things without their knowledge. The whole point of the TOS is for you to agree/disagree. Seems like you disagree but can't seem to uninstall Assist. Shall I ban you again to help you out?

And your a condescending, power abusing, privacy breaching, horrible excuse for an admin.

At least I wish the best for the community and worry about peoples privacy and safety. Here I am pointing out completely valid concerns and you try and say they are wrong. Yet you post evidence of the power that can be miss used.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:26:42 PM »
Haha carry on Dave, ur good fun!

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:28:07 PM »
Oh and TWL made ss outside the game. Never heared anybody moaning about that

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:29:22 PM »
Eliz knows how to conduct himself as a respectful professional admin.

While spanky is in here tossing names around pulling his usual stuff.

Its disgusting where this game has gone and the people who have been appointed power.

People like spanky should be doing work merely behind the scenes - if at all. Because he clearly cant manage to maintain a proper, fair, respectful conduct. You just shoot down raised concerned, name calling and so on.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:30:19 PM »
Oh and TWL made ss outside the game. Never heared anybody moaning about that

Im sure if people knew theyd be angry. TWL is also quite diff. That is competitive players only. AND that cdc or what ever it was called would only be ran during matches, not any time u play / regularly left open.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:31:58 PM »
Untill now 11-10-2013 i have nobuddy seeing writing here that ther bankaccount is robbed that is saying summthing about the people behind this game N.P.
But if its leagle to do this SS for the higherhack level is and when its maybe possible to get personal info about the user on the computer from the player is questionable. :?
So in all human situation is trust the biggest gamer.
We had the exemple J. and the protection reaction was good. :lock:
So to end for me is : nothing happend last 2 years. only good game play. :cool:
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:35:14 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:34:31 PM »
Untill now 11-10-2013 i have nobuddy seeing writing here that ther bankaccount is robbed that is saying summthing about the people behind this game N.P.
But if its leagle to do this SS for the higherhack level is and when its maybe possible to get personal info about the user on the computer from the player is questionable.
So in all human situation is trust the biggest gamer.
We had the exemple J. and the protection reaction was good.
So to end for me is : nothing happend last 2 years. only good game play.

Once again. 100% beside the point.

The possibility stands. and again, not only available to those who currently have access to it....BUT if it got hacked or compromised in any way.

It also hasnt been 2 years. IIRC this was rolled out like 5 months ago?

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:34:57 PM »

Im sure if people knew theyd be angry. TWL is also quite diff. That is competitive players only. AND that cdc or what ever it was called would only be ran during matches, not any time u play / regularly left open.

Not anybody i know was aware of that.  thats how they catched the cheating bastards.
In my opinion a good thing.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:36:42 PM »
Not anybody i know was aware of that.  thats how they catched the cheating bastards.
In my opinion a good thing.

As stated it CAN be a good thing.

Do you have a wife, mother, gf?

Imagine u left assist open or she accidentally opened it? Your away on visiting family in a town an hr away and spending a few nights there. You have skype sex.

They now got various SS of you and your gf naked.

Just 1 other possibility LITERALLY ENDLESS possibilities

Offline zoxee

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:37:33 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager