Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Team Killer Alert  (Read 5931 times)

Offline Mr.Green

Team Killer Alert
« on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 13:56:44 PM »
So there is this player Vegeta. Played with him several times. Massive teamkiller. When you try to reason with him he wont try co-operate instead he chooses to teamkill and then he leaves the server and then re-enters again and repeats the process for at least 10 times. Beleive me, its not only i that seen this but several other players. He has done this and continues to do it several times. And then he complains and cries why people get mad and curse him out. Yes i do curse him out but thats the only option i have, and no i dont go with the other option that Vegeta always chooses which is team killing. I've noticed lately that more players are coming back to AA 2.5 assist. Community is getting stronger again but we need to get rid of retartds like vegeta. Would would want to play with a guy like this in the same server? its no fun at all. As soon as he shows up with his stupidness and childish acts , the server gets emply. Why? because people get tired of this bullshit.

Here is some proof of him being a retard. I am tired of this and we need to get to the bottom of this.

http://s12.postimg.org/4d4omzj9p/image.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/euiilpgfn/image.jpg

http://s10.postimg.org/chryj0ywp/image.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/njio0cvi5/image.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/d0hnr7bs9/image.jpg

He tks and then leaves and then re-enters again for several times.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Team Killer Alert
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:03:02 PM »
Obviously you being on the other side have no clue what he said to me.  DO you???
But you do know what you said about fucking my mother????? Its all in the logs.  You started it and dakok joined in. He said way more than you. But its not your first time at this garbage either. But lets wait for Koden who can contact the server admins and see awhat they have to say :)
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:09:08 PM »
I already said what i had to say. Its impossible to communicate with you. I know a bunch of people in this community will back me up on this. Koden could ask any1 about u and they all will say the same thing " vegeta is a retard and a tk" i guarantee. So good luck to u boss. Hopefully this will teach you a lesson to just play the game like its supposed to be played and not acting recless all the time like u. Goodluck.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:23:50 PM »
But you do know what you said about fucking my mother????? Its all in the logs. 

So him.trash talking your mother makes it ok for you to go on a tking bidge against him???
I say you learned nothing from your other tking bans, just cause a player trash talk doesn't give you the right to keep tking. Guess your a little boy that can't ignore trash talk and you feel like a bigger man by tking him, I don't know all the facts nor do I give a shit the reason

Shit like this is when assist should step in if it's excess tking, but more likely this will be a server decision to keep you off playing on there server

If you can't take some trash talk then Uninstall the fucking game

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:29:23 PM »
Lol......If I would tk all the players that talk shit to me..there would be no AA no more..

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:42:14 PM »
I am not the guy that talks shit but enough is enough. When he tks that is my only option. If i stated talking shit about his mother, there has to be a reason for it and that is that he just doesnt learn and he keeps Tking. AA is becoming a ridiculous place with these retards that just tk.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:44:39 PM »
Why this _notorious_ teamkiller is not banned yet? He even admits to be doing it. An assist ban for e.g. 1 week would surely teach him a lesson.
You'd think, wouldn't you.
He didn't the first times he was banned at least...
http://aao25.com/forum/background-checks-97/vegeta/msg63461/#msg63461

Right now I can only see 1 tk here, though. If there were more to show, I'd advise to come out with it as we only tend to react on problematic repeat offenders.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 15:04:56 PM »
This is unacceptable teddy. You guys even have previous post where people complaint about him. Spanky even banned him for a while and this guys still keeping teamkilling. That just shows that he doesnt respect the rules of the game and also your rules. He doesnt care about this community. Guys like this will make the game die again because people are not willing to play with him in a server. I have seen it so many times that server will get empty just because of him. This guy should be banned permanently. He just doesnt seem to learn his lesson man. Please reconsider your decision. I like this game, really do and i dont want to quit on it just because its getting annoying and boring because of players like Vegeta, and a bunch of other like adrian ( dont know his right aa username but he is another one to keep on watch )

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 15:06:42 PM »
and the reason you only see one tk is because he leaves and reconnects right away. He repeats the process several times until everyone eventually gets tired of the bs and leaves.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 15:27:36 PM »
I don't need to see him TK more than 1 person at a time, I need to see him intentionally TK in more than one occasion in a short enough time frame.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 16:29:44 PM »
lol Teddy... I thought you have more balls in that... but you guys just can ban me from Sb for call ppl liar... what prroofs man... you need ...a lot of players say you about him... bbut nah i need prroofss.. did i need  waist my time to make print screens for get you proofs??? lol dont be a kid... did you realy think ppl writtting there  for nothing///  he had -437000 roe on bridge map.. did you understand what in bridge no nurse and etc?????? if you guys stoped to play this game, trust of some ppl .... bcz you see diferents things of who are playing... :style: :shock: :makemyday: peace

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 17:39:52 PM »
lol Teddy... I thought you have more balls in that... but you guys just can ban me from Sb for call ppl liar... what prroofs man... you need ...a lot of players say you about him... bbut nah i need prroofss.. did i need  waist my time to make print screens for get you proofs??? lol dont be a kid... did you realy think ppl writtting there  for nothing///  he had -437000 roe on bridge map.. did you understand what in bridge no nurse and etc?????? if you guys stoped to play this game, trust of some ppl .... bcz you see diferents things of who are playing... :style: :shock: :makemyday: peace
If we went by what people say, anyone could come here and say "voras teamkilled me 100 000 times" and get you banned. You wouldn't want that, now would you?

The rest of it I already explained.

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 17:47:37 PM »
private banlist will take care off the teamkillers in the end.  :up:

:censored:  :banned:

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 18:32:03 PM »
If we went by what people say, anyone could come here and say "voras teamkilled me 100 000 times" and get you banned. You wouldn't want that, now would you?

The rest of it I already explained.

U seem to not be understanding one thing. Its not only one person who is saying it, Its almost the whole 2.5 Assist Community that are complaining about this guy? What don't you understand about this? Checked out previous posts where people reported him and complained. But i guess a retard team killer means more to you then all of us other players who respect the rules and play this game like its supposed to be played. This is a complete joke.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 18:37:38 PM »
 Now why dont you tell the admin how much Tks I did since the ban. I bet you have more roe than me. So back up with evidence or shut your face . There a good boy?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager