Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Support this project  (Read 2215 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Support this project
« on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »
hey all out there

wouldn't it be a good moment to support this project a little bit (or more then only a little bit)?
as you can see on the top left section of this page, there is a button to click (support this project). after this you will be guided through to spend some money.

and i guess for over $20 you will get a special symbol next to your honors while playing. so everybody will ask you - hey, what a nice icon you got, how does it come? - and you can say, you did support this project!

so go on and do it. then the responsible for this project do not have to pay its time and money to keep this game running, then it would be only :) the time....because YOU did the part with the money. and with doing so, you will be also a part of this wonderful game.

thank you

btw: i am not a part of this project, only in love with this game :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 10:41:15 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Support this project
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
The way the game is developing I see no point in supporting nor donating. I disappointed over this community and have no more support of it, just going to see some news how's 2.5 is going on and the rest of it. And the question is why would we donate/ support if the game is not seeked from the community trust and opinions. The game is not as it was years way back. The game is already like 2.8 and its moving that way but you all forget how 2.5 was years ago, how it was played. But now I see only selfishness of making the game better and better like the tipical ''modern gameplay''. Since it's not 2.5 assist anymore to me because of these updates, why not just move to 2.8 then? The official news about 2.8 haven't been released but I know it was discussed way back.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 11:29:32 AM »
Why not use the Search button then?
and donations are... Donations! if you don't want to donate you don't have to, but then don't cry if the Auth goes down again :D

all goes to pay the maintenance of the System.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline HANG_JEBAT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 11:36:06 AM »
Ask donations from oldschool lovers.. they got all benefits..lol. I bet u will get more donations, when modded or oldschool tracked.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 12:27:09 PM »
The way the game is developing I see no point in supporting nor donating. I disappointed over this community and have no more support of it, just going to see some news how's 2.5 is going on and the rest of it. And the question is why would we donate/ support if the game is not seeked from the community trust and opinions. The game is not as it was years way back. The game is already like 2.8 and its moving that way but you all forget how 2.5 was years ago, how it was played. But now I see only selfishness of making the game better and better like the tipical ''modern gameplay''. Since it's not 2.5 assist anymore to me because of these updates, why not just move to 2.8 then? The official news about 2.8 haven't been released but I know it was discussed way back.

Don't like the SAI? Disable it. Very easy.

Tell us oh wise one, how was the 2.5 years ago? The way I'm seeing is 26 players 4 years ago;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/464376/mAApPackFiles/Assist/3.png
And that was before auth went down and with mods!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »
Don't like the SAI? Disable it. Very easy.
It's not that easy... You need to understand, that small things like SAI is changing the gameplay...
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 12:52:59 PM »
Does anyone use the compass for anything besides dropshots? That's a gameplay killer. SAI was voted on by the users. Despite what some people think, opinions of the users are listened to.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:11:14 PM »
Does anyone use the compass for anything besides dropshots? That's a gameplay killer. SAI was voted on by the users. Despite what some people think, opinions of the users are listened to.

Ofcourse. For Medics, VIP, objectives in unknown maps etc etc

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:15:24 PM »
Ofcourse. For Medics, VIP, objectives in unknown maps etc etc

I forgot they were on there. My bad. Ignore my comment :)

Offline Rapture

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:27:56 PM »
lol. but seems to me seeing those objects are easier on sai. with compass if any of those are behind me i dont see them unless i turn completely around when using compass, with sai i dont have to do that i simply zoom out abit. i wouldnt want to have to turn my player completely around (especially when i got eyes on a enemy) to find those things. makes me vulnerable to being killed easier 
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:29:44 PM by Rapture817 »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:31:42 PM »

why then are you still in here? you should leave this forum i guess and hope - better for you and us, no?

Offline Rapture

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:32:39 PM »
also let me note, with compass u cant see how far a medic is from u. with sai i can see the basic distance which lets me know if im close enough to run to him (or if im medic, run to help someone) without having to track them down, which could put u in the line of fire from e's

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 13:35:11 PM »
i know a lot of players loving this new (old 2.8.5) SAI.
thanks again for giving it to us.

admins can disable it on the server, so i do not understand that discussion again.,

btw: this tread is going to get some money for this project, nothing else :)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 15:01:27 PM »
also let me note, with compass u cant see how far a medic is from u. with sai i can see the basic distance which lets me know if im close enough to run to him (or if im medic, run to help someone) without having to track them down, which could put u in the line of fire from e's

I hate it when people don't know if they're medic or not. Maybe they should make it, so your own dot is featured with a red cross so you know that you're a medic...

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Rapture

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 15:14:35 PM »
lol i have done that before myself. not realizing im medic and someone right next to me screaming "MEDIC!!" and me running off to kill folks. btw sorry if i did that to any of u in game :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager