Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: sound in win7  (Read 5092 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: sound in win7
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 10:23:23 AM »
oh...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
If you call me pubstar, than you don't know me.

Don't try to get me down and make other laughing. I am laughing when I see big boys. And you are just one of them.

You were in ass and you saw shit. Take care about your life better and don't be offensive to other people.

Camper and expensive headset? Grow up. You take this game with ambitions. It's shit, believe me. You never won anything and you will never win in fucking, stupid video game.

Marry a girl, get children. Get fresh air. You made my day, phi, you made my month with your sound-screaming.

One day you said to me:

ppl like u made aao dead tididi.....now enjoy ur dead game

Now listen me. Not people like me, but people like you are fckn abscesses in this game.

« Last Edit: Friday, July 20, 2012, 11:49:23 AM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
Look tidi this thread was about ppl who dont play aao because they dont have sound on which they were used to.U made it personal revange thread.Pulling out bs arguments.

So lets make few points straight now when u brought it here

Mainstream is low. Sometimes he shoot something, but nothing special. Clear.

Re: [email protected]!LLz
July 18, 2012, 07:44:42 AM
Sly is low.

Sly aka Just_Sly aka m@$t3r.$ound

50% german, 50% kebab. Flamer. High boy. Big mouth. Ass above head. He isn't worth attention.

look u calling ppl lows and kebabs..........thats abuses what making ppl leave

what i did? i talked to u 2ce in this forum reacting to one ur racicst post and to other when u called some guy low

SO WAKE UP mr. iwonitallihavethebestfragever. let me be and try to behave....

ps.i read somewhere that u are modern agnostic guy :-) so try to look at it that way

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »
another topic was killed. boom.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 13:38:50 PM »
Just popping in to say, it is not Windows 7 fault, or Windows XP, or America's Army fault for subpar sound. It is the users fault for not understanding how to properly install their system software correctly. Especially with an Operating System like Windows, the jump from XP to 7 is not going to change any aspect of sound or video on an old game like America's Army (jumping to 7 can only improve newer games created for the advantages in 7). The big if here is if your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to smoothly run 7, you cannot blame the operating system.

If anyone tells you that Windows 7 has messed up their sound in America's Army, please punch them in the mouth because they do not know what they are talking about (and I doubt there are a large majority with this problem, that would be ridiculous). Unless there is that small chance there is the one guy who seriously has hardware problems running 7, but that would mean it affects everything including AA.

Remember to step back, leap, and look at the larger picture.

Jared

« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 13:58:59 PM »
Windows 7 & Vista Suck for sound - xp was amazing

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 20, 2012, 21:41:15 PM »
Windows 7 is best for sound due to WASAPI and better mixer handling. XP was only "good" to noobs that seek a sound advantage because Creative's OUTDATED drivers and features work best on it, so did the game.

Windows 7 with good speakers/headphones > Windows XP with X-Fi sound card and a "gamer" headset

I've had both and can say for sure, I've heard MORE with a quality setup than with tweaking shit or running XP. But hey, not all gamers can be legit.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager