Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Sound  (Read 2906 times)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Sound
« on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 18:55:13 PM »
Hi all, i' m having lower sound in AA  than before after last month update, many players complained about this, my rig is the same, headset is the same, i always had a good sound, was able to listen to vip going backstairs while making the corner in garage, but now i can hardly listen to footsteps near me. Any one else noticed that?

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Sound
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 19:58:42 PM »
Yes i lost also a lot of sound.  Dunno what changed, but i noticed A lot of difference since a while now

Offline caelum

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 20:36:24 PM »
I noticed this too, sounds are more buggy. Just sometimes some walk sounds dissappear, and other time every sound dissappears.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 01:59:56 AM »
I noticed this too, sounds are more buggy. Just sometimes some walk sounds dissappear, and other time every sound dissappears.
The sound has been cutting out once in a while for months. I just stand still for a few seconds and then it returns. Twice I received a critical error while the sound was cutting in and out otherwise I believe worst thing to happen was wait 5 to 30 seconds for it to return.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 07:59:11 AM »
i cant even hear enemy opening doors... no sqeaky sound anymore wtf

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 08:35:51 AM »
i cant even hear enemy opening doors... no sqeaky sound anymore wtf
Yeah, i reported this a while ago and many players said that it was because i' m using windows 7 but now i see that i aint the only one, maybe in the future an update will fix this....

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »
sorry to say, but i use also win 7 - 64 and i have no sound problems. maybe the soundcard or drivers are the problem then.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 09:35:04 AM »
sorry to say, but i use also win 7 - 64 and i have no sound problems. maybe the soundcard or drivers are the problem then.

Or maybe you just don"t have the same expectations

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 11:26:19 AM »
Or maybe you just don"t have the same expectations
No I'm using windows 7 and have not noticed any decrease or buggyness in the sound either. It seems like they are isolated cases.

Offline caelum

« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 12:53:03 PM »
I don't think it's something with soundcard, just bought a new motherboard with different soundcard ( Old one was VIA HD Audio, now Realtek).

« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 16:00:25 PM »
I dont think you understand the case here, it was like 1 night sound was great the other sound was shit....
My drivers are up to date.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 16:48:27 PM »
I dont think you understand the case here, it was like 1 night sound was great the other sound was shit....

Same for me....]

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 20:29:50 PM »
And we are just saying that we have not experienced anything like that.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #13 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 21:45:27 PM »
then just go to bed and sleep for a while :)
will fix that :D :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager