Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Slow loading serverlist  (Read 853 times)

Offline Ganja

Slow loading serverlist
« on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 18:19:58 PM »
ok so i have this for like 2 days now. when i open the deploy tab on assist, all servers show up very slowly. all pings appear X for 30 seconds and after that they are all high (1500) and sometimes low (-20). im pretty sure its not due to my connection because it was very good today. got no lagg in the serves, just assist being very slow. any idea?
thanks

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Slow loading serverlist
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 03:17:06 AM »
go settings and do the repair part.
for me, everything is good and smooth. so must be on your side (again :;))

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 04:03:58 AM »
go settings and do the repair part.
for me, everything is good and smooth. so must be on your side (again :;))
Any idea what is causing this? I have had it happen twice to myself over the last year and my son's game did it three days ago. Reset and repair has corrected it all three times but was wondering if the cause is known.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 04:07:58 AM »
i do not know, no.
but it could be a update that wasn't good installed. can happend from time to time, shoud not, but can.
now you will see - no more updates for a long time. if you will have it again, then it is something different.
could also be something in the background of your computer, scanning engine or what ever.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager