Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Reloading  (Read 3548 times)

Offline viduka

• View Profile
Reloading
« on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 11:39:05 AM »
When 2.6 (or some other version (above 2.5)) came out, they updated the game with the ability to reload faster. Is there any way the AA25 staff can make changes into the gameplay, such as this one?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Reloading
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 12:22:38 PM »
When 2.6 (or some other version (above 2.5)) came out, they updated the game with the ability to reload faster. Is there any way the AA25 staff can make changes into the gameplay, such as this one?

I have a wierd feeling about these kind of proposals...

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 13:06:38 PM »
Nah, i think it's ok right now with reloading.

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 06:06:06 AM »

We dont want to turn it into couter strike.

Please deny these type of requests and lock the thread.

Here's a silly idea how about you save your bullets until your in a position to reload without being killed.  Lets call it tactics.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 06:25:23 AM »
Go_Cat, chill.

No need to lock anything at all. Leave the post open to discussion. People should be able to voice their opinion all the time, just as you yourself do, too.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 06:48:36 AM »
Go_Cat, chill.

No need to lock anything at all. Leave the post open to discussion. People should be able to voice their opinion all the time, just as you yourself do, too.

Maybe it's a bit harsh but I see it as a waste of time debating some of this stuff and changes like this effect gameplay which I am strongly against.  Yes other version have speed this up, but this version was designed to play this way along with 20 second flashes.  If you start changing one thing you need to look at the whole game. 

Hope others agree otherwise we could end up with another AA3 and kill the game for good.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 14:01:55 PM »
I think reloading and flashes are fine. It's a level playing field for everybody. I have no motivation to start changing these values.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 17:13:49 PM »
Maybe it's a bit harsh but I see it as a waste of time debating some of this stuff and changes like this effect gameplay which I am strongly against.  Yes other version have speed this up, but this version was designed to play this way along with 20 second flashes.  If you start changing one thing you need to look at the whole game. 

Hope others agree otherwise we could end up with another AA3 and kill the game for good.

Don't worry bro, the people who have control over this stuff know what they're doing (usually :)))

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 03:15:39 AM »
agreed reload times are fine.... you dont like the reload times, be resourceful.. use your original 30 bullets to kill an e, or snag one of your teammates kill, grab an rpk, thats lotta bullets and quick reload... if not the ak's are pretty quick too as long as you leave a bullet in the chamber.(but thats true for most guns)
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 03:17:28 AM by soupcakes »
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 07:19:34 AM »
Don't worry bro, the people who have control over this stuff know what they're doing (usually :)))

Usually :).  Either way I can adapt but would rather see more meaning full stuff done, which I know their busy at.

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 19:53:20 PM »
the ar weapon slot gives u a gun with lots of bullets
the fat man has a point

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 00:41:57 AM »
oh golly, another ak4 faggot's here.
what's ak4?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager