Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rehabilitation tracking  (Read 5722 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: Rehabilitation tracking
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 04, 2015, 17:58:10 PM »
 Its
Don't take my posts as 100% truth. I may be admin but I don't do much here.
Its good to see that i`am not to only one whit thinking brains that games around us change and we stand still. Its like Hospital  sf ore not giff them both.
Ore one new one, gif us if its possible maps changes were we can chosen   whit ore whitout OBJ  some maps need for the gameplay  it make`s assist  (More atracktieve )   

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 04, 2015, 18:09:05 PM »
Vanoke, I'll be the first person to say that SF can easily ruin maps, change the balance and make for boring gameplay. However, the issue is that if removing that ability removes players from the game, what's the point in having the rule?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 04, 2015, 18:09:47 PM »
Its Its good to see that i`am not to only one whit thinking brains that games around us change and we stand still. Its like Hospital  sf ore not giff them both.
Ore one new one, gif us if its possible maps changes were we can chosen   whit ore whitout OBJ  some maps need for the gameplay  it make`s assist  (More atracktieve )   
Calling everyone stupid isn't really a very nice thing to do.

If I understand you correctly, you wish to have the option to choose betwen having an objective and not having one?
Oh I remember all the "fun" this option brought on in later versions... "Why did you camp at spawn?" "Because there's no objective!".

EDIT: I couldn't really find the time that the no mods rule was introduced... It's been years, though. Probably late 2012?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 04, 2015, 18:41:02 PM »

O_o more attractive? nooooooooooooope. It's not a team deathmatch mode...

Offline Bart!

« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 01:38:22 AM »
Maybe such move will help some other people to make a decision to do different things than playing already good maps with someone elses beloved guns...or quit the game for real? ;) 
Exactly, many people will quit the game if all maps become sf. It's already hard enough to find some servers with normal weapons sometimes.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 01:53:16 AM »
Sf border did for 200% proof that its a full growing map insite assist for years people love it years whitout point alway alot player that like this gameplay .  What do you need more. Is assist cutting all maps whit a sf in it . 

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 03:04:31 AM »
Sf border did for 200% proof that its a full growing map insite assist for years people love it years whitout point alway alot player that like this gameplay .  What do you need more. Is assist cutting all maps whit a sf in it . 
What 200% proof are you talking about? You and your clanmates playing on it twice a week?

And no. We're not cutting every SF map. That's just a stupid accusation like you always like to do it seems.

Believe me when I tell you, adding new maps will not give anyone anything. We've tried it over and over again. The only thing that would happen is the download size would get bigger.

Think of it this way, if right now you have perhaps 50 hours of gameplay on Border a week altogether (I mean all player hours added together), now if you take that map and cut it in half, you will have 25 hours a week on Border and 25 hours a week on your SF Border. We have so many maps it's not even funny anymore. If you want a long range SF map, join SF Recon.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 04:01:38 AM »
The days I was still around I noticed that there were often (PUF) players on an SF-border server. But as soon as there was a real classic border, the server would get full very very fast ! Some people force themselves to play border sf cauz they are bored of hospital and bridge, but they still prefer normal border, where you need skills to aim ansd where you don't have supercampers waiting with a zoom

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 04:54:07 AM »
Its nothing about classic or  puf or  sf border if puf is not online they still go into sf becose its better. Becose the players like it . We also are happy is you make border whit one 204 granade / demolision.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 06:57:43 AM »
Also in all those years sf is still a better publiek game and all those years  assist giff no points to get people on classic border   And still that dussen't help.  So if assist think that all border  players must play classic border than they must delete sf ore say to sf players we cute you out if you only want to play sf .   But to like i say before demolision whit one granade is to a option.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 07:33:53 AM »
Also in all those years sf is still a better publiek game and all those years  assist giff no points to get people on classic border   And still that dussen't help.  So if assist think that all border  players must play classic border than they must delete sf ore say to sf players we cute you out if you only want to play sf .   But to like i say before demolision whit one granade is to a option.

I think this kind of thing was already discussed over and over and OVER again...

http://aao25.com/forum/server-support/poll-server-mods/msg43324/#msg43324

http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/mods-5335/

http://aao25.com/forum/server-support/track-back-modded-server/

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 08:01:13 AM »
Ther is nothing wrong to help this comunity

Offline nasper_19

« Reply #28 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 08:33:54 AM »
Why you don't give  a vote  to the Public like you did with hospital lets see in a week or 2 what is gonna happen ? Tracked sf border or Not tracked ..  Let's see wha the community saying .. 

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday, January 05, 2015, 08:40:19 AM »
I think you'll find there has been a vote. 76% wished modded servers to be either banned altogether (which wasn't done) or untracked.
http://aao25.com/forum/server-support/poll-server-mods/msg43324/#msg43324

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager