Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Question! Injust BAN ?  (Read 2495 times)

Offline rainanrsar

Question! Injust BAN ?
« on: Friday, April 15, 2016, 17:06:18 PM »
If a server administrator . Banish no reason one player or several players of a particular clan .
What can happen with this administrator or clan belonging that makes this barbarity ?

Offline ronski

Re: Question! Injust BAN ?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 15, 2016, 17:48:10 PM »
If a server administrator . Banish no reason one player or several players of a particular clan .
What can happen with this administrator or clan belonging that makes this barbarity ?
Misunderstandings happens every now and then at servers where you don't have much time to explain if things didn't go like they should have gone. I doubt if anyone here is banning for no reason, they all have their reasons, some might just be lighter than the others.

Remember that ending up to banlist does not always mean actual ban, if you get unauthorised login error, you end up to short banlist automatically, so within such errors, no one is banning you, you are able to join back later. Also connection issues might cause you a punkbuster ban, which forces you to be out from server for 5 minutes, unless server admin clears it during the time with "admin pb_sv_banempty" -command.

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 15, 2016, 18:09:03 PM »
LOL

So you claim there are people randomly picking up players who to ban because someone just needs to be banned?

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 16, 2016, 02:05:49 AM »
I claim that the font size available on this forum is way too low to express the ridiculousness of your statement. Read it again. And I'm not just talking about me vs. you.
I know there are guys banning easily, but just saying they have their reasons. Just try to talk it through with them if it bothers you. For example few days back I got banned for weeks from one server for "no reason", we were playing at Courtyard and we were showing the bug spot above the hills to one guy, then while I was walking "in the air" Enemy saw me so I had to kill him before he'd kill me, otherwise I wouldnt get to that spot. Oh well, he happened to be admin over there and didn't like being killed from the bug, eventhough I tried to say I was sorry. After the round ended I got banned without any warnings. Not the first time being banned from that server either, I dont mind when it's me but it sucks if others are getting banned from there as easily.

Just saying there is always some reason behind it, it can be misunderstanding or over reacting, but they have their reasons.

Offline rainanrsar

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 15:28:21 PM »
OK! THANKS

Offline rainanrsar

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 16:13:08 PM »
CLA " https://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/19961/..Ba^La.. Bando de LampiĆ£o   SERVER= https://battletracker.com/aaoserver/179.188.2.28:1716/  :down: :down: :rtfm: " is all day wrongfully banning players still playing "America's Army " .
What will you do about it?
You want to see the game without any player?
BAN UNFAIR .
NO REASON and NO CHAT TO TALK .
MANAGERS WITHOUT BRAIN .
Video Proof  :sign_ban: :sign_ban: :sign_ban: :sign_ban: :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k6KRgDH11G4?rel=0   <<<-- VIDEO  :banned:

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 16:27:44 PM »
u tk him and you wonder why you are banned?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 16:37:18 PM »
Starnot, the question you asked has already been asked a few months ago by a Fez player, there is nothing that can be done within this matter other than discussing - politely - with the server admins and clear out, if possible, why the ban was applied in the first place and whether or not it can be removed.

P.s. don't make 2 topics for the same matter.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 18:27:14 PM »
The good thing about this game is if you are not happy. You can set up your own server, Then we will see if you rules suit evey one in game. Make sense to you now?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager