Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Players kicked for picking up nades  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Leopardi

• View Profile
Players kicked for picking up nades
« on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 07:07:34 AM »
In weapons cache for example its a common tactic to leave the primary cache defenders some extra nades, but the hack protection kicks them for picking the nades up. That should be fixed, it's really lame.

Offline Alex

Re: Players kicked for picking up nades
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »
That does sound like a big problem.

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
  • AA: guily6669
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 10:38:57 AM »
Yeah... I'm tired of ppl getting kicked for that and for weapon exploit on my server...

Weapon exploits are more when I forceclass a weapon and they are running. Hack hunter detects it as weapon exploit. After some time they get 4 warnings and bang the server ban them for 14 minutes... >:(

And I also hate the zoom bug, like if someone has a sniper with the scope on, and you forceclass other gun, they will always get zoomed, and most of the times have to stay zoomed until they die... (But this one is really an AA problem)
Keep Cool

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 13:26:42 PM »
Yeah... I'm tired of ppl getting kicked for that and for weapon exploit on my server...

Weapon exploits are more when I forceclass a weapon and they are running. Hack hunter detects it as weapon exploit. After some time they get 4 warnings and bang the server ban them for 14 minutes... >:(

And I also hate the zoom bug, like if someone has a sniper with the scope on, and you forceclass other gun, they will always get zoomed, and most of the times have to stay zoomed until they die... (But this one is really an AA problem)
Keep Cool

When playing the normal way, the way the game was intended to be played it won't happen ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 14:19:43 PM »
When playing the normal way, the way the game was intended to be played it won't happen ;)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 14:49:42 PM »
we have done nade piles in scrims in tourney mode and haven't had any issue with being kicked for it.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 16:11:57 PM »
Things function a little differently in tournament mode.

Jared

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 16:25:00 PM »
Things function a little differently in tournament mode.

Tha begs a question then, are pokes being checked in that mode? We have played a team twice now, each time we play them their fire rate goes off the chain, plus no recoil. Now I have heard of a fast fire rate bug, but this has only happened to them and specific players and no other teams we have played or members have had this happen

Offline Alex

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 16:30:51 PM »

Tha begs a question then, are pokes being checked in that mode? We have played a team twice now, each time we play them their fire rate goes off the chain, plus no recoil. Now I have heard of a fast fire rate bug, but this has only happened to them and specific players and no other teams we have played or members have had this happen
There is a glitch that if you're shooting when mission planning ends you get faster fire and no recoil in the next round only. It could simply be that they are the ones who choose to use the glitch. I asked Jonny about it and he told me anyone who used it would get kicked by hackhunter for no recoil hack so I have no idea why it's happening or even if that's what's going on.

Jared

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 16:32:56 PM »
HH didn't pick up on it when the round started, but thats good to know, i figured it was that glitch but was weird that it was just them getting it.

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
Well, if you feel like giving nades to a teammate is considered a mod...

Some times some guys give their nades to other guy, I already did that too. And if you do that now, you know what happens? Well hack hunter will gladly warn you for grenade exploit...
Keep Cool

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #11 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:49:14 PM »
grenade ammount can be modified in HackHunter.ini, dont know if works with the assist dedicated server, looks like dedicated version download all the server files everytime it run.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 18:03:08 PM »
grenade ammount can be modified in HackHunter.ini, dont know if works with the assist dedicated server, looks like dedicated version download all the server files everytime it run.
It seem to work good with the assist finally, changed the limit to 50 ;).
Keep Cool

Offline Leopardi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 07, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »
The game devs intended that players can leave equipment for each other. Now if you pick up 2 extra nades given to you by teammates you will get slaughtered by hackhunter. That's not okay at all.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 07, 2012, 04:57:18 AM »
weird... im playing on Random bridge usa server, spawned with 50 of each nade and no bug or exploit as you guys speak of...so must be some kind of server setting
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager