Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: play new maps  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Jason

• View Profile
play new maps
« on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 18:14:20 PM »
ffs get off your comfort clouds and play new maps.  I've considered playing a few times but yall make it impossible to have fun

Offline Alex

Re: play new maps
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 18:16:15 PM »
ffs get off your comfort clouds and play new maps.  I've considered playing a few times but yall make it impossible to have fun
Yup. This is the unfortunate situation of the NA side of the community. Pipeline or IC all day every day. On most Friday and Saturday nights the Mafioso server usually runs maps that aren't played much, including mAAp maps. That's probably the best time to play for a NA player.

Jared

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 18:41:40 PM »

you need to wait till later, normally we get a good server going at night, normally its the mafia server.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 07:45:24 AM »
Yup. This is the unfortunate situation of the NA side of the community.

Same situation in EU servers dude. Hospital, Pipeline and Bridge. The only server worth playing on is the Dog Ass Suckers, who really like to play on all the maps. I wish more people were like them!

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 13:08:55 PM »
Ya you basically have to hope the mafioso server is populated if you're an NA player.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager