Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Pit23 is unbanned  (Read 14633 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Pit23 is unbanned
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:28:54 PM »
Well, he made an opinion about himself and now he is just lost. He will not be respected as he is not respected now. The worst thing is that your (assist crew) reputation might go down also.

Whatever, for me he is not worth any attention. Just wannabe famous, that's all.

Offline bigg9

• View Profile
  • AA: bigg9
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:30:12 PM »
That's been public for a long time. He had total control over the project when Jonny left a year or so ago. Then Sergio took over Pit and then ELiZ and now Jonny's back helping.
The AHK guys get a second chance. Again, it comes down to where do you draw the line? Obviously the guys caught with the UnrealBot don't deserve a second chance.

some were also banned although they have none used the same name I should write!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:30:31 PM »
Jonny unbanned, but I think we haven't to deal with Server bans/VoteKicks or PB_Kicks , your fault, deal with it.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:31:14 PM »
Obviously you don't play this game actively like the rest of us.  :shock:
Bingo. I've never played with Pit. That's beside the point though.

You guys should realize too that if we catch him again, he will be rebanned right?

Well, he made an opinion about himself and now he is just lost. He will not be respected as he is not respected now. The worst thing is that your (assist crew) reputation might go down also.

Whatever, for me he is not worth any attention. Just wannabe famous, that's all.
Our reputation goes down with every choice we make. Everything we do pisses off SOMEONE. Just gotta keep pushing forward and eventually, the majority of players will be pleased.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:32:43 PM »
wondering when hes gonna release the Free hacks he mentionated on Shout Box early :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:34:44 PM »
Bingo. I've never played with Pit. That's beside the point though.

You guys should realize too that if we catch him again, he will be rebanned right?

No,that IS the point Nate and everyone else posting....Don't you get it???

Rebanned???? Hahaha....Nate made a funny again!!!

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:35:18 PM »

Our reputation goes down with every choice we make. Everything we do pisses off SOMEONE. Just gotta keep pushing forward and eventually, the majority of players will be pleased.

Theoretically better society without official cheater, than with unbanned official cheater.

In first option you just have one player (player? sucker, non player) less. In second option, in long run, it can not bring anything good.

Pushing forward is good, I approve that way, but it must be like in krav maga philosophy- you destroyed your enemy and you go forward, but you must be sure that he will not stand up again at your back and he will not push you with knife without possibility to defence for you. You gave a lot on the poker table, now it will be nervous, really nervous.

He deserved to be destroyed. And he will be by pb_kick or in other way. He dig a hole under himself and he will fall down into it very often.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:38:23 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:35:38 PM »
No,that IS the point Nate and everyone else posting....Don't you get it???

Rebanned???? Hahaha....Nate made a funny again!!!
will be the 3rd or 4th time..

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:36:05 PM »
yea the most plaers are happy now!!!  :D
pit is back  HOOOOAH
same rules for all players cheater hacker ban finish.  :rtfm:

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:37:07 PM »
the majority of players will be pleased.

The majority of players will quit and all the hard work some admins have been doing will be in vain!

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:39:18 PM »
Yahoo, there are many grey areas. Pit isn't black and white. Let's take a look at iBad. He recently posted a ban appeal on here. Now, we caught him with a custom private script that basically shoots for him (he doesn't have to click as much). He gave us the file, gave us the source and said it was never released and all the evidence is there to make that believable. Now, he wasn't using a no fog hack or radar or anything that serious but he was still caught. Does he deserve to be banned forever? Look at all the people that bought paid hacks just to cheat, they got caught and they know they did wrong and they don't bother coming here for an appeal. Where do you draw the line on the tolerance policy? If it were up to me, the game would be so locked down and anyone that touched brightness would be permanently banned. We have to weigh each case and the decisions aren't always easy.

We are talking about Pit, a guy who did ban players on false assumptions, a guy who chased players who he thought they were cheating, a guy who toke advantage of assist code to bypass the anti-cheat system etc etc, like i said before that makes you all a bunch of hypocrites, i'm even surprise Jonny agreed with that, he proved to be a pretty wise guy.

Anyway it's your decision live with that, but you have no right to ask people to "forgive him" or let him play like he is/was a regular guy.

Offline bigg9

• View Profile
  • AA: bigg9
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:40:21 PM »
admins if you unban a hacker then all must be unban
new update of PB and no manual bans only if you prove

Offline Rapture

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:40:27 PM »
i could be wrong, but i dont see die hard AA players or even just reg players quitting AA over this.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:40:41 PM »
all the non-proof bans Pit have made while back were removed by Pit himself. cause the community bitched about.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:43:08 PM »
all the non-proof bans Pit have made while back were removed by Pit himself. cause the community bitched about.

How about when the chased Kari and even me over and over again cause he's is a fucking noob who has 100000 hours on hospital and he can't not even play it properly...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager