Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Older Version of AA  (Read 5070 times)

Offline -snap.iog-

Older Version of AA
« on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 01:50:22 AM »
Is anyone down to go to move to an older version of AA? Like 1.9?

Jared

Re: Older Version of AA
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 01:55:42 AM »
you are retarded.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 01:55:53 AM »
Only if you explain I'll consider it.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 01:56:22 AM »
me no, but I do have it on a cd somewhere here :), theres a Hungary site that has links of all aa versions, even 1.0
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Shakira

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 02:15:27 AM »
what utroda said :)

Offline zoxee

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 08:56:33 AM »
i fear this is all going to end up with America's Army version 0.0
just because of a bunch of  :censored:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 09:55:18 AM »
It's a little bit earlier to talk about this but... 2.8.5 is on the table, maybe in the future...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 10:09:16 AM »
It's a little bit earlier to talk about this but... 2.8.5 is on the table, maybe in the future...

2.5 < 2.8.5

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 10:24:26 AM »

Offline Killing

• View Profile
  • AA: Ghost
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 10:55:22 AM »

2.8.5 would remove the linux and the mac players from the game.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 13:29:44 PM by Killing »

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 11:02:10 AM »
AA25 will never get any further with grahic's,textures etc, people would not like it and this version will always stay like this because ''community needs people permission before they do something to the maps for example, hmm mkay, good luck with that because players will not accept for community editing maps...

Thats why johnny, spanky left this community because its always stuck with the same version and never improved in-game, and it's going to stay like that thats why i don't support for this game much these days.

It's hardly reaching 110 people, the community runs the game for free and has right to develop and modify maps.
If thats not going happen then good luck with AA int the future because it will be the same and you just loose people who will get bored like Old players have playing the same version and never the game has improved.

Why is this a community who dosn't do anything in-game?They do maaps and thats the only thing that you guys do.
Everyone will go back to 3.0 again because it's seems that it's improving a lot and a next version has being suggested, you will loose players if you don't do anything ...trust me i saw communities that run games i saw previous devs that ran this game, without improvement this community is a waste of time and the game then should be kept in free mode.

Spanky gave idea with again have to say with a bt3 objective conquest, this is enough to change a bit of the game on bridge.

Now spanky left then who's going to leave later on?this community wont stick forever without changes.

Players scared of changes they might don't like it but there is always a good thing that it can be brought back.

I don't understand this community, why they listen to players and not developing the game?Can this community finally do something in-game. Believe me, the game is getting boring and the forum activity is getting less active.
Little video of new 3.3 AA version

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFsQtUZB-0[/youtube]
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 11:30:13 AM by ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^ »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:49:18 PM »
AA25 will never get any further with grahic's,textures etc, people would not like it and this version will always stay like this because ''community needs people permission before they do something to the maps for example, hmm mkay, good luck with that because players will not accept for community editing maps...

Thats why johnny, spanky left this community because its always stuck with the same version and never improved in-game, and it's going to stay like that thats why i don't support for this game much these days.

It's hardly reaching 110 people, the community runs the game for free and has right to develop and modify maps.
If thats not going happen then good luck with AA int the future because it will be the same and you just loose people who will get bored like Old players have playing the same version and never the game has improved.

Why is this a community who dosn't do anything in-game?They do maaps and thats the only thing that you guys do.
Everyone will go back to 3.0 again because it's seems that it's improving a lot and a next version has being suggested, you will loose players if you don't do anything ...trust me i saw communities that run games i saw previous devs that ran this game, without improvement this community is a waste of time and the game then should be kept in free mode.

Spanky gave idea with again have to say with a bt3 objective conquest, this is enough to change a bit of the game on bridge.

Now spanky left then who's going to leave later on?this community wont stick forever without changes.

Players scared of changes they might don't like it but there is always a good thing that it can be brought back.

I don't understand this community, why they listen to players and not developing the game?Can this community finally do something in-game. Believe me, the game is getting boring and the forum activity is getting less active.
Little video of new 3.3 AA version

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFsQtUZB-0[/youtube]

True fans of this version wil never get bored dude. i personally want this game to remain as it is.
You know why ? because AA2 ist not a version of a game anymore, it became a game itself.
So we don't want any improvements, we just want our beloved game to be free from cheaters,
bug-users and glitches. If we achieve that, it will be a great day for us believe me.

BTW this video looks awful, my advice to you, go play ARMA 3, you will have more fun there
believe me...

First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:57:43 PM »
I've never played AA3, but I've seen it been played and it sucked major ass (OK, it was a few years ago), and I must admit, when I came back to this version, I thought I'd rather play 2.8.5, but now I don't know... maybe its because I've not played 2.8.5 in a long time, or maybe its because things that are new in 2.8.5 don't appeal me anymore...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 13:04:38 PM »
Ok good luck with 2.5 in the futute because you not gaining people, you loosing:) I don't think you played this game for long time, i bet you will get bored after time.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:01:30 PM »
Look who you're talking to! Some that are still here have LITERALLY played this game for close to 10 years (possibly even more as the game is more than 10 years old now :) ), the fact that they're still here shows that not everyone gets bored as easily as you apparently do.

Only boring people are bored.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager