Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: no-mod Orgasm  (Read 2222 times)

Offline zoxee

no-mod Orgasm
« on: Friday, July 05, 2013, 22:42:36 PM »
I played a little pipe on the 82nd tonight and went ahead as usual with "say mod sf"
but then i noticed that the mods were gone !! Pipe was so quiet again, no more RPGs,
Rockets GPs etc... That feeling to play like in the old days made me almost squirt :D
If you guys felt the same way share it here please <3
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: no-mod Orgasm
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 05, 2013, 23:00:31 PM »
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker:

Offline Rapture

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 01:20:46 AM »
yeah it was great. in my server (Rapture And M@FiOsO) Everyone that came in immediatley did "mod sf" and i laughed so hard. its as if they cant shoot with anything other than a sf. The good old days of m16 shooting has returned, man how i have missed that gun lol

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 01:36:09 AM »
sucks server owners can't do as they please with there server they are paying for

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 01:46:50 AM »
sucks server owners can't do as they please with there server they are paying for

You can do whatever you want, including uninstalling Assist.

You're not paying for Assist, there is no contract and thus no right that you have to demand any features. You have no obligation to use it either. Assist was developed and is maintained by people for free and they can do what they want with it.

I think you're forgetting about what it used to be like when Pragmatic was running honor for Americas Army. There was an additional cost and it was easy to report servers for abuse and get servers shutdown or de-authorized. There is no cost now. The only thing Jonny asks is that you don't use mods that unbalance the game or destroy core gameplay. You're welcome to use those mods still but the honor will be disabled through HIS program. Right now, you're getting less harsh rules/consequences and not paying a dime compared to Pragmatic's system.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 01:50:20 AM »
Its ok pumpkin, you'll used to it, m16 isnt that bad :D

and its the way the game is made, without mods, true aa..

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 02:50:00 AM »
This is so much better

Offline insidiae

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 06:41:15 AM »
Well, this just made the game alot easier for me.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 08:56:49 AM »
now let's catch the cheaters, hackers, macro users :)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 13:17:53 PM »
I just busted a nut in the bathroom on Pipe. Nobody look.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 14:09:52 PM »
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 14:13:13 PM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager