Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Memory lane  (Read 34216 times)

Offline [FCS]Shad0w

Memory lane
« on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 04:22:56 AM »
Hooah Soldiers!

My name is Steve. A lot of years ago i used to be clanleader of the [FCS] First Class Soldiers clan. We've been active from 1.9.0 - 2.8.5.1. Mostly a Pipeline only squad as well.

I used to run many nicknames myself and changed into [FCS]Shad0w when the original owner of that nickname, my father, has passed away.
A shot at a few of my other nicknames [FCS]Gangster4lifejr, [FCS]T0X!C, [FCS}R0ckSt4rr.

I think i played for 7 years straight back then. Wonder if there's anyone in this community left standing that remembers myself or my clan.
As we speak i'm installing AA250 and AA285 again.

Hit the dirt!
-Shad0w

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Memory lane
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 28, 2021, 15:18:38 PM »
welcome back!
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline i9.ntt

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 19:42:37 PM »
Hey shadow, i pubbed with you and your father back in the day.

I actually remember your dad and Headstrong the most.

anyways, small world and glad to see your back into AA!

Cheers.

Offline dinggus

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 07, 2021, 12:08:57 PM »
Good luck, I think 2.5 is dead due to PB and Win10.

I don't know about 2.8.5 though.

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 09, 2021, 14:15:31 PM »
Its not dead you just have to take a deep breath and reboot your PC then it works for a good while . Im sure a fix will happen , fingers firmly crossed !

Offline mircosores

« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 09:39:47 AM »
In short, custom web development services help to create and maintain a unique website. They do so by helping the company to make every piece of information as easy to understand as possible https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. When a customer has easy access to everything that he or she needs, they are much more likely to purchase a product or service. For this reason, a custom website developer is absolutely essential when a business seeks to increase its visibility in the marketplace.
« Last Edit: Monday, August 16, 2021, 04:26:14 AM by mircosores »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager