Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Md5 and lens=256  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Mixk

Md5 and lens=256
« on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 14:01:24 PM »
Getting lots of people kicked from servers for lens=256. Also seeing quite a few md5 today after update also.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline ELiZ

Re: Md5 and lens=256
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 14:03:36 PM »
The MD5 kicks for maps will be fixed by tomorrow's update(7.22)

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 14:30:38 PM »
the funny thing is I got kicked for md5 urban assault and after fully reinstalling maap pack it seems to be fixed :-) :P

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 14:46:34 PM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline amthje

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 14:50:29 PM »
it wud be easier if ppl wud stop putting so much new "maps" into the game.

i guess, there are around 50+ maps, while not even 500 ppl are playing this game. getting kicked for not having bunker crisis is like are u kidding me?

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 15:53:20 PM »
it wud be easier if ppl wud stop putting so much new "maps" into the game.

i guess, there are around 50+ maps, while not even 500 ppl are playing this game. getting kicked for not having bunker crisis is like are u kidding me?

ELiZ just fixed the issue. Why are you still complaining?

Offline mattyhansen69

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 16:46:29 PM »
actually i have to agree with quit adding new maps, its dumb, i am always getting kicked for MD5 tools bullshit, and i got 7.22 so STOP ADDING MAPS!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 16:47:40 PM »
actually i have to agree with quit adding new maps, its dumb, i am always getting kicked for MD5 tools bullshit, and i got 7.22 so STOP ADDING MAPS!
Ignoring md5 tool queries is an issue on your own side. find out how to fix, google is around for this.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 16:52:22 PM »

Correlation does not necessarily means causation. That means that the problems need to be properly diagnosed--and they will be. You just need to have some patience. You don't know that new maps are the cause of this error as there are many variables to consider.

I get it. Problems are annoying, but this post is just ignorant and rude.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 16:53:22 PM »
#9013 - IGNORING QUERIES
Description:
This violation occurs when the PunkBuster server attempts to query the client, but receives no response. This is most likely due to a critical error, or some other event that renders the client unresponsive.

Example:
[MM.DD.YYYY HH:MM:SS] VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9013: NAME (slot #X) Ignoring MD5Tool Queries [GUID(-) PL.AY.ER.IP:PORT]

Never Bannable

Offline Mixk

« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 21:49:41 PM »
#9013 - IGNORING QUERIES
Description:
This violation occurs when the PunkBuster server attempts to query the client, but receives no response. This is most likely due to a critical error, or some other event that renders the client unresponsive.

Example:
[MM.DD.YYYY HH:MM:SS] VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9013: NAME (slot #X) Ignoring MD5Tool Queries [GUID(-) PL.AY.ER.IP:PORT]

Never Bannable

I have never personally had this happen to me. I am just saying this is what I am seeing. And if this is the cause, why is it a so many of these people weren't having the md5 till after the the game was updated? 
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 23:22:34 PM »
ignoring Md5tool queries is a client side problem, md5tool mismatch can be a client side problem too but in this case was just the lack of some new maps, these new maps were downloaded only when the user Joins a server but this has been changed in the 7.22 update.

also New OS, lots of OS updates and new softwares can cause ignoring md5tool queries, not assist updates nor new maps. :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 02:59:56 AM »
i can confirm this above from Possessed
i never had this md5tool problems. not with the old releases nor with the newest ones.
that with the maps was a problem but as already said, fixed now.
so stay back and enjoy the feeling from the best game ever!
and thanks for the new maps. great work!!

Offline amthje

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 07:06:30 AM »
ELiZ just fixed the issue. Why are you still complaining?

the thing is, this will not be the last time ppl get random errors caused by maps, dont u think?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 09:25:00 AM »
It might not be, but being kicked for md5 tools is not (and never will be) connected to maps in any way.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager