Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mafioso Dedicated Server  (Read 2173 times)

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
Mafioso Dedicated Server
« on: Sunday, February 02, 2014, 23:12:49 PM »
So why I got banned from your server for no reason?? Also why all my of my clan  mates are banned for no reason??

Offline Rapture

Re: Mafioso Dedicated Server
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 02, 2014, 23:22:28 PM »
this isnt the place for that information. If you wanna know why please visit www.mafiosoclan.com or simply send me a pm here and i will let u know all the details. ps: theres a reason for everything

« Last Edit: Sunday, February 02, 2014, 23:27:28 PM by Rapture »

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 02:48:46 AM »
Well I wanted  it to Post it on here so everyone  can know what is going on. That is why  this website is here for right.

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 03:01:18 AM »
Actually no, the website is usually for reporting players, and reporting problems with players.
This is a personal matter. So maybe I think it's best if you leave it on the Mafioso's website.

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 03:51:54 AM »
Well I wanted  it to Post it on here so everyone  can know what is going on. That is why  this website is here for right.
This website is mostly for support (help with errors, honor claims, background checks, etc) and news about the game. It's also a welcoming place to chat freely with other AA players (although this isn't done all that often unfortunately) These threads aren't against the rules or anything, but there isn't anything we can do about these types of problems.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 04:09:59 AM »
@ corrupter I as a part of the community don't wanna know anything about you and your issues just don't fuck with admins in futur to avoid what's happened.
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 04:16:50 AM »
Rapture did ban you?
wow, then there is really a reason for it. you shoudn't take it in here, otherwise more admins could ban you when knowing the reason about why.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 07:07:18 AM »
It's kind of funny you're surprised when someone else bans you, because your server is the most banhappy I've ever seen.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Rapture

« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
since i have received no message from u, i have decided to send u a link as to why this happened in a pm. please read. ty

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 14:00:04 PM »
It's kind of funny you're surprised when someone else bans you, because your server is the most banhappy I've ever seen.
no body is banned from our server all that is clear

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager