Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kicking Admin  (Read 2417 times)

Offline fasted2727

Kicking Admin
« on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 20:54:35 PM »
Is it possibale to kick admin in your own server? Seems we have admins login and go idle or afk for 20 rounds or so. Is there a way to remove them when they do this?

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kicking Admin
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 21:30:19 PM »
Is it possibale to kick admin in your own server? Seems we have admins login and go idle or afk for 20 rounds or so. Is there a way to remove them when they do this?

Easy way to kick em is type admin kickban and type the players name, remember to take it out of the f12 panel after kicking admin
U can't kick a admin using f12 panel like u kick players

Offline fasted2727

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 21:41:23 PM »
Thanks

Offline fasted2727

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 20:24:10 PM »
Ok i tried that. It said they got banned and kicked but they were still there. They were added to the bann list but not removed.

Offline fasted2727

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 20:25:08 PM »
Said unable to kick and bann player.

Offline SPC-D.Pelerine[3rdID]

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 22:03:58 PM »
just change your server.ini or whatever .ini you have running for your server change your admin password and makesure no playeradmin you do not want are not in the list and just to make sure it dose not happen again change all login info for the server and change it every 1-2 weeks

Offline Mixk

« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 21:29:45 PM »
Thats all fine and dandy, but what about when your in game and need to remove them? Editing server files isn't an option.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Pegesus

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:50:08 PM »
F12, change kick idle rounds setting ^^
CPU: Intel i7 o/c to 4.40ghz
RAM: 32GB Patriot Red
GFX: MSI GTX650Ti Boost
Sound: Creative X-Fi
Headset: Steelseries 4H
Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2
Keys: Cyborg v5

Offline @xe

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 22:28:28 PM »
Does not work for admins, only players.

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 23:06:27 PM »
you can't kick Admins. Only Admins can kick Admins and Admins can't be kick for being IDLE Unless another Admin is there :D

Offline Mixk

« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 00:29:50 AM »
you can't kick Admins. Only Admins can kick Admins and Admins can't be kick for being IDLE Unless another Admin is there :D
Admins can't kick admins either.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 03:28:29 AM »
yes, i told that already to think about for the next release. maybe that would be possible sometimes.
but you should talk to your admins - there is always a way to tell them not to stay idle as admin because of that.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager