Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Irc channel?  (Read 6489 times)

Offline marten77

• View Profile
Irc channel?
« on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 12:40:18 PM »
Maybe it is possible to set up a irc channel that you can connect through this site?It would be good for finding scrims and players for scrims

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Irc channel?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »
Someone took the matter up for discussion some time ago, i think about the time when the TS3 server was held.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 13:31:49 PM »
People don't use mIRC nowadays :/
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 15:43:16 PM »
People don't use mIRC nowadays :/
mIRC is just one of the various clients for IRC protocol and people still use it for sure. Latest stable release was released about 5 months ago. I have always prefered the free Xchat 2.
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Jonnym

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 15:45:32 PM »
Earlier versions of Assist back in 2009/10 had a built in IRC client and channel. It got abused and was removed!

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:48:21 PM »
mIRC is just one of the various clients for IRC protocol and people still use it for sure. Latest stable release was released about 5 months ago. I have always prefered the free Xchat 2.

Yeahhh i know, just associate both because i used Mirc for about 10 years non stop, but i do know it's only a Client.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 19:10:36 PM »
Earlier versions of Assist back in 2009/10 had a built in IRC client and channel. It got abused and was removed!

This would be the best solution if they would built in IRC again to assist!!!!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 00:30:20 AM »
This too:
http://s.aao25.com/

If someone wants to send me a little persuasion over Paypal, I'll make a page that combines all the players online in a list like the server list.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jonnym

« Reply #8 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 03:05:37 AM »
yeah, assist already does that, the buddies tab.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 05:10:18 AM »
and u could link them to forum names so that we can have a buddy system for the whose online list (your buddy *** is online, u should go eat a pancake) and then you can have a button u click on the page to load up assist and then you can have a button that puts u in there server and then u can have a ratings system saying this cunt is 3/10 fun to play with and then u can play with someone else and then you can rate them and as long as they are in your buddy list on here and assist when ever u check whose in a server in assist and whose online on aao25 it highlights them or sets them aside to add emphases that your faggot friends are playing

lol wow, you either need to quit the drugs or get back on them.
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 06:30:00 AM »
and u could link them to forum names so that we can have a buddy system for the whose online list (your buddy *** is online, u should go eat a pancake) and then you can have a button u click on the page to load up assist and then you can have a button that puts u in there server and then u can have a ratings system saying this cunt is 3/10 fun to play with and then u can play with someone else and then you can rate them and as long as they are in your buddy list on here and assist when ever u check whose in a server in assist and whose online on aao25 it highlights them or sets them aside to add emphases that your faggot friends are playing

Are you retarded?That wasnt even funny dude...

But yea IRC system in assist would be great all players who have assist open are in the IRC channel '

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 08:21:49 AM »
Damn nowadays people are lazy. Assist is the easiest way to check who's online IMO, never had such an easy way to check it ...

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 08:39:48 AM »
wasnt meant to be funny ya cunt I'm not here to amuse you, I'm hardcore cunt jog on nancy

I dont see the need for an assist irc, u dont need to say, hey guys i'm ingame come play some pipe, when 1 tab over is a server browser that actually lists all players, and a buddy system that you can use, its a superflous system that could be abused.

Are you seriously 10 years old or what? It was meant more for competitive side to ask scrims and matches.And whats wrong actually talking with people and inviting them to play on the same server?And im thinking of a system like Steam is using but I think that kind of system is too hard to code into assist,so just an irc chat where every player who has assist opened atm can talk would be pretty cool.And you Major douche bag Skrewup can fuck off cus none even knows you

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #13 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 11:28:53 AM »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 12:18:12 PM »
hey marten, do you see this, the thing I'm holding it my hand, let me slowly open it so it doesn't escape,
you see it now, its nothing, its like the absolute zero fucks I give about no one knowing me.

clan forums are great for setting up scrims, it also is even better cos you get that warm do good feeling of not flooding a little itty bitty irc with your shithouse clans shitty shitness, or you know what worked for soa on more then one occasion, when we see another clan in a server, and we send in a guy to, and slow me down if this is getting a bit fast for you, we actually... ASKED... ingame.... "WOAH WOAH WOAH slow down there skrewy" your thinking, you talked ingame to another clan? that's ludicrous, but trust me it did work.

assist has already got steams system into it, minus the chat, which u can do on on the other 20 chat programs, if they say nah I dunno wanna chat on msn, its cos they hate u marten, they hate you soo bad, they hate your guts, they hate your face, they hate your faggot clothes they hate your faggot mother and your faggot father, they wish only to forget u out of there life completely, but they stick around and you know why marten? you know why people stick around? its cos your father gives a great blowjob,

why dont u ask johnny before he gives the keys to pit to code in a system that reads battle tracker clan groups, and if more then 5 members are on from a clan u get a popup that says, oi fuckarse click here to invite this other respectable clan to battle your little piece of shit band of sissies, and u can click whether ur little Nancy boy dress wearing flower girls should interrupt there fun time for a scrim.

cos sure, assist doesn't need irc, irc gets abused by zaku (and only zaku) ts is more sexually gratifying to use then text (for me at least) so heck, the only option left is fuck marten, fuck u to hell.

Lol ur retarded and you dont know shit about competitive play so fuck you o and ive been playing AA since 1.9 so i know a bit more 

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager