Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Invisible Clan  (Read 7436 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Invisible Clan
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 15:36:04 PM »
There is one exception as Killaman would probably attest to where I was on a team with my buddies sh4dy and dickrobinson and we stacked on CSAR. That was purely because it was the first time we had all played together and were on TS in a very, very long time. Don't want to sound like a hypocrite so I will man up to that one.

And sf pcr :)

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 15:52:32 PM »
And sf pcr :)
It was actually Mout, CSAR, and then PCR. I was thinking about bringing it up when I first read the topic but decided it wasn't worth it. My whole point was that you can still talk to friends on TS and play against them in-game at the same time. No need to ruin the game for the other team.

Offline dickrobinson

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 16:04:23 PM »
was only csar and pcr for me. we've played on the same team a few times, although i'm rarely on TS with them anyway. difference is theres only 2 or 3 of us and we randomly choose a side. not 8 of us sitting in main pump room kicking everyone that refuses to swap teams and reconnecting for fragrates when they die

Offline Alex

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 16:23:15 PM »
was only csar and pcr for me. we've played on the same team a few times, although i'm rarely on TS with them anyway. difference is theres only 2 or 3 of us and we randomly choose a side. not 8 of us sitting in main pump room kicking everyone that refuses to swap teams and reconnecting for fragrates when they die
I realize it's not the same thing. I originally chose not to bring it up because it wasn't going to help the topic. Contrary to what some may believe, I don't like starting arguments in perfectly good topics. :) I was just correcting him since it was brought up.

I did find it a bit hypocritical to stack teams and then complain about stacked teams though. Sure it wasn't on the same level, but you still intentionally did it.

Back on topic though, yeah I don't like that, and it's the worst on Pipeline from what I've seen. It's just the same people, playing the same side and doing the same things over and over again. How someone can have fun sitting top CP all round is beyond me. I honestly prefer dual assault and random spawn maps for this very reason. There's more gameplay variety when both teams have to actively fight for the same thing.

Offline hype

• RIP AA Competition
    • View Profile
  • AA: nsd[hyPe]
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 17:34:05 PM »
I actually meant PCR - not CSAR, my apologies. Don't recall stacking anything else as I try to switch when it is obvious the other team is struggling. Regarding being hypocritical, yes and no. Yes because we did it once but no because it is not a re-occurring trend such as the Invisible Clan's habit.
US Army Active Duty
Past Comp: CAL-invite / TWL-inters / CEVO-P
Past Teams: nsd / epiC

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 18:19:55 PM »
funny seeing them having a american server

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 04:24:53 AM »
I went in last night just to see if its true and it is. And I told em as I always do. Hate injustice,stacking,point grabbing camping toe rags. Now I remeber why I got involved in so many fun roe wars.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline frajola

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 19:58:23 PM »
hype,

I'm 'Invisible' member and please, sorry if we treat you with no respect any time  :up:

Now we have two server, one in Brazil and other in USA. We trying do the best for the AA community. Sometimes we make mistakes, is part of the game. I can guarantee is that when we change the team sides, is to keep the members of Invisible clan on the same side for TS communication.

And no, we don't play in defense or attack only. Usually we switch the team sides between matches.

All players are welcome to play with us. If you have any problems, you can join in our TS server. Try talking to 'branco' or 'blueskies'. I don't know all the members who speak english, but these two will be able to communicate with you  :D

Let's have fun  :style:
.-blueSkies;

Offline Branco

« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 13:05:33 PM »
Hi admins, Hi Players...
We are expanding and spreading AA2.5 in brazil. We try have no problem with some players, but during the sets in game it`s impossible due to the condute the some players in AA, unfortunately some players do not know how to respect the next. Now we have two server, one in Brazil and other in USA. We are trying do the best for the AA25 community. We are with a divulgation project to AA25 will soon launch up this.
We play all the time in ts3, and our members always play in the same team. We respect the all members of AA, including the new players, but our server rules must be respected, I hope.

Thank you everybody..
Peace to all!
« Last Edit: Monday, February 23, 2015, 14:27:13 PM by Branco »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 13:24:21 PM »
We play all the time in ts3, and our members always play in the same team. We respect the all members of AA, including the new players, but our server rules must be respect,

lmao ur too funny

Offline hype

• RIP AA Competition
    • View Profile
  • AA: nsd[hyPe]
« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 21:43:31 PM »
Well, thank you for confirming you stack one side no matter what. And no offense Branco but you reconnect for fragrate so it's difficult to take you seriously.
US Army Active Duty
Past Comp: CAL-invite / TWL-inters / CEVO-P
Past Teams: nsd / epiC

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 23:53:20 PM »
Well, thank you for confirming you stack one side no matter what. And no offense Branco but you reconnect for fragrate so it's difficult to take you seriously.

Yes forgot to say that. Got to love those type of players that reconnect after dying couple times lol
Wish they get rid of battle tracker all together

Offline Branco

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 00:05:14 AM »
Thank you Hype and Wicked, Anything else?
Hype if you want play in our server you are welcome, If you don`t want, find other server, play in nexus server, I don`t care what do you think about i clan or about my fragrate. Each player is free to find any server in AA, but, If you will play in i clan server you will respect our rules. Like I said:

`` We are trying do the best for the AA25 community. We are with a divulgation project to AA25 will soon launch up this``.

Good week for you 2..

Peace to all....

..-branco*.*
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 00:15:21 AM by Branco »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 00:42:41 AM »
Reconnecting is well know in AA2 and it is higly disapproved by the community, supporting such toxic pratice isnt the best for the community, in case of exessive use, it becomes passive of a punishment, not to mention the system has changed and deaths are stored elsewhere before it goes to Battletracker, so you may not avoid a death on your stats by reconnecting. Spread the word, so ppl dont come here saying that they dont know why they got punished, we have been too cool allowing ppl to play Even when they Try to avoid previous bans, acting in a several way isnt never the first option but sure will be done when needed.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 00:53:15 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 00:56:56 AM »
But poss I lmao when Branco or Lucas comes in a server and they die once or twice and do a quick reconnect. Lol

I can't understand how people really enjoy playing this 11 year old game if all there worried about is frag rate
Come on now it's 11 year old game it's nothing like it use to be. But still fun playing it...
And bronco don't flatter yourself I would never ever play on your servers I'll commit suicide before joining your servers

I Lung  American server is the best out there. .....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager