Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: IMPROVE YOUr AAO SKILLS BY 300%  (Read 18430 times)

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: IMPROVE YOUr AAO SKILLS BY 300%
« Reply #75 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 18:54:25 PM »
Yes, I'm average, that's true. Camping frag whore? Ok, you are right.

The reality is simple- you try to hit me with bad words but I really don't care. I said, I played for fun, I used to do that with my friends. Not to be the best, never, just taken great time. This way you are showing your attitude to gaming- it's very important for you to be better than me and the best. Keep it going, you will win EMS next edition soon  :up:

Yes, I'm public star. I'm not competitive player and I've never been. But you were not also. Deal with it.

I've never cried. I've just confirmed what everyone knows. Sergio knew it, Possessed knew it. Everyone knew it, but you still want to keep your way, additionally attacking me.

Guys, honestly. Whatever you say- I'm camper, I'm pubstar, etc- it really doesn't hurts me. And this is healthly attitude, because fun is the most important for me, not being better than someone in stupid computer games.

You don't know me, we had never even talked on the Team Speak. You are immersing yourselves with speaking shit and attacking me. And I'm sure that much people could confirm it :-)

In your two above messages, Omar and Laz, you shown your mental level. This discussion has no sense, really. Not with you, because you don't have any reasonable arguments. 

And this is the best moment to write it once again- GET FUCKING LIVES.

Since now I will answer on every one reasonable argument only. If you still want to try to attack me, write Private Message or come to Team Speak.

OMG, what a cool guy, with real life, and so mature, and with not bit ego at all. I wanna be like him.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 18:54:59 PM »
tidi re read ur posts seriously
u came here and called me retard for playing 4 maps which is even not true but we
than u said that mouse macros and graphic driver tweaking is ok im saying no its not wake up dude that give u hacklike advantage and since u are such a smartass u have to know it

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #77 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 19:10:23 PM »
That was enough reasonable, so few more words from me:

tidi re read ur posts seriously
u came here and called me retard for playing 4 maps which is even not true but we
than u said that mouse macros and graphic driver tweaking is ok im saying no its not wake up dude that give u hacklike advantage and since u are such a smartass u have to know it

Dude, I did not speak about you personally with 4/5 maps. I've spoken overall, to all who wanted to play 5 maps only because they do not have knowledge on another maps. Can you switch your brain on?

I did not say that the mouse macros and graphic driver tweaking is ok. I said:
1) you don't need AHK to run mouse macro- and you know it also. Everyone speak AHK AHK AHK, but at real some people use advenced mouse drivers instead of AHK. What do you think, why Laz are so high boy with his Logitech? Yes, he said he do not use AHK. But he use macros. Dude, open your eyes please. Start to read with understand.
2) I said that the tweaking (gaining adventage without exterior programs) is ok. Everyone can put colour binds in his ini, what personally I did. It's not cheating. You can go to settings one by one and change it manually. Using binds you can press key and the settings are different. That's my point about graphic tweaking, because it;s the only one thing which I used. I did not have any tweaked drivers etc, just 9 color binds.
3) one more time again macros, I said
Quote from: [Majestic
tidididi]The same problem with drivers is mouse drivers. You don't need AHK or other application to create mouse macro.
Here I made a mistake. I wrote it wrong, it should be "the different problem with drivers is mouse drivers". It might be correctly without missunderstood.

So please, start thinking. I did not attack you. I wrote about players overall, not about you personally.

Whatever, this game is an history. I wonder why you been so quiet when we used to play it, and now you started to bark when I don't play it anymore. Trying to shine and to be in opposition to me? Trying to put me in bad light? To make all thinking I used to cheat? Come on, it's cheap tactic. Not mature at all. And you are mature, be the guy on the level as you used to be before.

I don't know, maybe you Bart would like to tell them what's going on here and what I mean. You are only one person here who knows my point. They don't want to listen me, maybe they will listen to you.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 02, 2013, 19:19:16 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #78 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 19:26:01 PM »
I will shortly summarize it: Tidididi was not talking about himself using any of those mouse things, he was talking about the fact that it's a problem some people using mouse drivers  which have the same effect as AHK.

Furthermore, the binds on numpad to adjust brightness gamma etc are just to make it easier to change it instead of doing everything manually. Just something to save time because you would've done it manual otherwise. It's changing an ingame menu setting,, which is also a default bind to F7, F8 and F9 if I recall correctly.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #79 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 19:33:45 PM »
Is this really going somewhere?
Arguing about a game that most replying don't even play it any longer...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #80 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 19:34:51 PM »
Furthermore, the binds on numpad to adjust brightness gamma etc are just to make it easier to change it instead of doing everything manually. Just something to save time because you would've done it manual otherwise. It's changing an ingame menu setting,, which is also a default bind to F7, F8 and F9 if I recall correctly.

*YAWN* Still no legitimate reason to change them.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 19:46:21 PM »
think before u write something next time u put urself in bad light by defending indirectly autofire and graphic driver tweaks
and implying that u use that...u never said u use that but u said its ok to use it
and in my post before i was talking about graphic drivers tweaks which move fog or change colors and shit like that so....

i spoke about disabling unfair advantage tweaks and u came here calling ppl retards and oposing me cmome u are the one beiing a childish smartass....

you spoke overall?but i do play only 3 maps so i was in ur overall group which u called retard.....

and get ur facts straight finaly im tired of ur bragging about 5 mapers its annoying.....these maps were chosen in esl to prevent players use undetectable graphic driver tweaks which made u see further or in diffirent colors...thats the reason  why ppl used to play only these maps ok???competition for last like 5 years was restricted only to esl maps so isnt it understable that ppl play them??

now it has point to post on these forums since 2.5 devs and admins listen and change things.....look at autofire now its gone....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #82 on: Friday, August 02, 2013, 21:00:54 PM »
tweaks which move fog or change colors and shit like that

I guess the real meaning of the word "noob" isn't what most people use it for nowadays.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #83 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 02:28:47 AM »
*YAWN* Still no legitimate reason to change them.
In that case remove it as a changeable item, you are the admins here. But telling people it's stupid to change an in game item and making it a bit faster to do so people do not have to wait in setup rounds when you play scrims is a bit stupid in my opinion.

I do understand your point of view though, it's best if everyone got exactly the same settings. And if you want to change that in Assist I really applaud that, but in that case also make sure you take out some unneeded settings in AA which only makes the game less fluent.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 02:31:58 AM »
Bart, I'd really love to but the problem is, tweakers have the same mentality as hackers and ultimately they know more than me. It'd be an uphill battle that I would lose. Not to mention, I wouldn't even know how to block some stuff.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #85 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 02:35:55 AM »
In that case remove it as a changeable item, you are the admins here. But telling people it's stupid to change an in game item and making it a bit faster to do so people do not have to wait in setup rounds when you play scrims is a bit stupid in my opinion.

I do understand your point of view though, it's best if everyone got exactly the same settings. And if you want to change that in Assist I really applaud that, but in that case also make sure you take out some unneeded settings in AA which only makes the game less fluent.
That would be suicide for AA25. So many "pros" use this tweaking and would get all pissed off and possibly leave. We can't really afford to lose any players.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 02:38:34 AM »
That would be suicide for AA25. So many "pros" use this tweaking and would get all pissed off and possibly leave. We can't really afford to lose any players.
What kind of tweaks are they using? As far as I know all illegal stuff that gives you an unfair advantage is blocked by CVARs, correct me if I'm wrong. The only tweaks I know are those who make the performance of your PC and AA better, reducing lag and making the game more fluent.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 04:21:40 AM »
What kind of tweaks are they using? As far as I know all illegal stuff that gives you an unfair advantage is blocked by CVARs, correct me if I'm wrong. The only tweaks I know are those who make the performance of your PC and AA better, reducing lag and making the game more fluent.
google nvidia graphic tweaks americas army

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 04:28:15 AM »
Legal "cheats"
1 - Difference in PING >  , real time is so bad for high ping players!!!!!
2 - Sound cards that led hear you the total map > the less players how it's getting worse for opponents
3 - Teamspeak for the clan  > most killing the game when clan`s are jusing it!!

Ther is a lot not fair! :makemyday:

JonnyM

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 04:46:41 AM »
All these tweaks and exploits people use can be bettered with good communication on strong teamwork.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager