Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ignore naysayers !  (Read 3074 times)

Offline zoxee

Ignore naysayers !
« on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 06:26:15 AM »
Dear Admin team,

Some people have shown to much negativity about your ideas on how to bring this game forward lately,
Therefore : it doesn't matter how many people don’t get it, it matters how many do. And they are many.
No matter how much progress you make there will always be the people who insist that whatever
you’re trying to do is silly or impossible. Or they may jealously sometimes suggest that an idea or concept
as a whole is utterly ridiculous because nobody really cares. When you come across these people,
don’t try to reason with them. Instead, forget that they exist. They will only waste your time and energy.

Members, stop bitching around & show them some love !
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

Re: Ignore naysayers !
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 07:00:11 AM »
These words are so beautiful, do you have a tissue for me? :)
Nah seriously it's true, there will always be people crying and complaining or criticizing. But you shouldn't ignore them all over the way. What they say could be interesting though

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 07:48:55 AM »
*schnief*  :cry:

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 08:44:43 AM »
Zoxee, ganja, spanky, koden, possessd, jonnym and helly I love you guys!

Where is my joint? This hippie needs a smoke!

Offline zoxee

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 09:32:18 AM »
i <3 you 2 bro... Enjoy  :D

First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »
 :wanker:

Perfect, lets live in a delusional positive world!

What good could criticism, brainstorming and aiming for BETTER possibly do. Surely opinions dont count for anything. Why would you ever want to know how people feel about changes.

Why would you ever want to point out negative flaws and issues. Just accept them and go with the flow  :wanker:

:cheer:

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 09:53:32 AM »
Zoxee, ganja, spanky, koden, possessd, jonnym and helly I love you guys!

Where is my joint? This hippie needs a smoke!

you dont love me?  :( :(

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 09:55:13 AM »
Dave,

We see the glass half full, you constantly see it half empty. Quite depressing if you ask me  :(

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »
Dave,

We see the glass half full, you constantly see it half empty. Quite depressing if you ask me  :(

If you ask me I'd say we see the glass completely full  :D

Perfect, lets live in a delusional positive world!

World? Uhu, this is internet, it is the most delusional thing ever created, so let's be delusional and enjoy it  :up:

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:38:28 AM »
Dave,

Its better than seeing a half empty glass as full, that is delusional.

If you ask me I'd say we see the glass completely full  :D

World? Uhu, this is internet, it is the most delusional thing ever created, so let's be delusional and enjoy it  :up:

The internet is delusional? Your understanding of the word or English skills are lacking.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:43:31 AM »
Your understanding of the word or English skills are lacking.

So you're gonna play grammar nazi when there are no more things to cry about? go aheat doed koract mi inglich, haf funne

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:50:28 AM »
So you're gonna play grammar nazi when there are no more things to cry about? go aheat doed koract mi inglich, haf funne

No, im saying your saying the internet is delusional is a completely out of place and ridiculous comparison.

Thus you lack brain power, or english language skills, or possibly just dont know what it means.

I am far from a gramar nazi, im all about making things short as possible and to the point.

Again, your comparisons and understanding of English terms seems to be quite weak, i feel like im arguing with a 10 year old special eds kid

You have miss used 2 terms / words in your past 2 posts. Not doing so well
« Last Edit: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:52:44 AM by Dav3 »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:52:07 AM »
somebody has some prozaq for dav3? or some other uppers, cause he is fosho addicted on downers... jeez be more positive man

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »
somebody has some prozaq for dav3? or some other uppers, cause he is fosho addicted on downers... jeez be more positive man

give him some testosteron, that will make him happy

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:58:59 AM »
give him some testosteron, that will make him happy

Testosteron makes you aggresive... so better give him something else... he is allready snappy enough  :?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager