Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: IGC ban  (Read 5433 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
IGC ban
« on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »
1 Way i see every time people get a ban on igc and than they must come on there website . 
2 And now whit command : jellybean REPORT ON IGC SERVER.
Its a game not the aa army meaby you can ask them in a normal way to make friends ore member.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:20:27 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: IGC ban
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 10:42:03 AM »
 :idea:  :up:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 12:09:29 PM »
www.igcclan.net
don't know why people come here when they have a server promblem,

Websites are listed on servers info

Make a post like normal people do and someone will look into it

Then again could be a bug so try joining again

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 12:26:22 PM »
How can you see the info ON the server when you're banned ?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 12:31:47 PM »
To make sure server is a safety place for everyone to play, we do require appeal claims on our website www.igcclan.net

This way we keep all bans tidy and organized. Most of the bans are PB bans so most of the times you need to wait certain time to get yourself unbanned automatically. That's why we say report to the forum, we don't know if the case is serious and we don't want to unban someone who was banned on purpose for a reason. We got active admins out there and they are always free to check the ban list. You can go to our website and report on our shoutbox if the ban is from PB.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 12:42:20 PM »
How can you see the info ON the server when you're banned ?

Assist browser

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 12:53:02 PM »
Still don t understand that they must com to website igc. I do understand that they com here ,assist is the conversation website of this community for this game, clan members and free non clan players so if it is that weard  bug  that only igc servers have just tell them here that they are not banned just a bug . If  i am wrong just tell me , but I did tell this in begin if you trying to get new members whit this ban bug i think its a little sneaky way to get new souls.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:18:39 PM by Vanoke »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:18:51 PM »
We are not trying to gain more members by inviting them to join our website for bug/ban reports. This is a way gaming forums work. I am not sure if you're mad or you got some problems? We got lots of bug and ban reports but none of them came to apply to join us and I never had this in my mind nor anyone else. If its PB ban they can give a shout on assist shoutbox or our clan shoutbox, if the player is banned by server admin he must come to the website to appeal. You understand now? We require them to appeal most of the times because we don't want to unban a player that was banned for a reason....

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:57:38 PM »
Is Assist known  this problem and ore are they busy whit it ? ,
If more servers suffer from it, without knowing we lose players.

« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2014, 14:09:49 PM by Vanoke »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 15:25:36 PM »
I think assist does everything they can, I might be wrong but I hope they are discussing things privately about the future of our player base. But this is not a topic to talk about. I already made a topic about it.  What so ever I believe the major problems in the game is maps not being played, training which takes about 30-40 mins to complete including all training completion. So there are things to fix, a lot of things, including bugs, but it requires a lot of dedication work.

P.S all servers kick players, pb does and I think the only fix would be for that is to remove PB but I might be wrong:D

I think with this we could lock the topic vanoke don't you think? :)
« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2014, 15:27:14 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 16:10:51 PM »
yes, it could be because IGC servers do have a lot of players on it. this is true.
so more players you have on the servers, then more bans you will have - if there is an issue about pb bans.

we have also from time to time full servers, but I only had this pb ban for 5 mins max and no banlist entries. so a bit strange it is for me. maybe something isn't that good configured. I don't now. maybe check the settings around timers and so.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 16:12:41 PM »
+1 

yes, it could be because IGC servers do have a lot of players on it. this is true.
so more players you have on the servers, then more bans you will have - if there is an issue about pb bans.

we have also from time to time full servers, but I only had this pb ban for 5 mins max and no banlist entries. so a bit strange it is for me. maybe something isn't that good configured. I don't now. maybe check the settings around timers and so.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2014, 16:20:58 PM by Vanoke »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #12 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 17:30:31 PM »
the most bans are closed slots, all servers kick u for that:)

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 18:24:54 PM »
igc sux so stop crying
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 19:05:41 PM »
Mike don`t say that  be happy that they puth sum energy in it.
I must say i did play hospital to tonight and 1 guy gets to a punkbuster restriction kick 2 times he try to come in for the 3 time ,I don t know way but i didden t so him anymore. meaby we get to a ban shoutbox apeale for the first time on assist. so its not good. hope assist is reading this to think about it.

igc sux so stop crying

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager