Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: If topic dissapear  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
If topic dissapear
« on: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 18:05:31 PM »
If topic disapear  In this case About Spanky , Is it possible that we get a reason way. if possible whit p.m
I had sum serius questions an adder idears how to handle. in that case.

I also feel responceble for this, starting whit that poll and all that crap.
Many people who have followed this discussion between a bunch donkeys ( me to) about ........ you know!.
In that last topic were disscursion dit go to unreasonable behavior is very truly understandeble.
and does not deserve this one-sided as far as I know Punishment.

So i will  end like the topic that is disapeard
A warning was on his place!
best regards from Vanoke

« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 18:43:36 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Alex

Re: If topic dissapear
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 23:17:30 PM »
That seems to be how the admins are running things now. You can't really question anything they do as you will never get the answer you're looking for, just a locked or deleted topic. They're scared of an actual discussion, as was shown by the locking of many server mod threads. It's pretty sad. I'd be surprised if this topic doesn't suffer the same fate.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 23:26:08 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 00:11:08 AM »
You're all schemers, y'all had plans, and look where that got you. They took your little plan and they turned it on itself. Look what they did to Assist with a few bans and locked threads. You know.. you know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell you that, like, a cheater will get banned, or an idiot gets banned in the forums, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when they say that one little old Spanky will get banned, well then everyone loses their minds!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 00:24:42 AM »
I don't know why ppl were taking part on his ban, He is doing something better while his ban expires day after day.
Kids, He always come back...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 02:16:39 AM »
I don't agree that everybody is losing their mind.

And like I said in the other thread, Spanky can take responsibility for his actions.
And not to point fingers, but the forum rules state under No Flaming:
At no time will deliberate disrespect towards others be tolerated!
And If I'm not mistaken, that's what Spanky did.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 03:07:18 AM »
I don't agree that everybody is losing their mind.

And like I said in the other thread, Spanky can take responsibility for his actions.
And not to point fingers, but the forum rules state under No Flaming:And If I'm not mistaken, that's what Spanky did.
We don't always enforce those rules, but when we do, well, you can see.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 15:44:44 PM »
That seems to be how the admins are running things now. You can't really question anything they do as you will never get the answer you're looking for, just a locked or deleted topic. They're scared of an actual discussion, as was shown by the locking of many server mod threads. It's pretty sad. I'd be surprised if this topic doesn't suffer the same fate.

As a personal practice i don't answer for others, but i'm not scared of questions and i think both Sergio and Possessed aren't scared either.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 16:32:26 PM »
I moved the topic ok Vanoke? It was me.
And just so you all know, whenever i don0t like the way it is going i'm going to do it all over again.

Probs with that? Support forums, not drama... Want drama? Email me at [email protected]
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 16:39:17 PM »
Topic not worthy really, spanky deserved it because since i know him he did have lots of warnings, he was and he is simply ignoring them. Admins did a great decision in both ways in moving your thread or deleting it because we don't need drama here, there is fore email that sergio gave you or a shoutbox that is on the home page. In other words spanky will be back when hes ban limit is over. Sorry vanoke but admins are doing a great thing:)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager