Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hacking servers again  (Read 5783 times)

Offline Mixk

Hacking servers again
« on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 01:15:13 AM »
Something needs to be done to these two to stop this crap. It is getting old real fast and I don't know what can be done to stop this. There is two of them running together and after they crash our servers, ts and website the go and start up their own server. Server ip is currently 204.152.219.84:1716

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/831131/

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/830911/
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: Hacking servers again
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 02:59:19 AM »
"Fixed" for now. Make sure you protect ts and website in the meanwhile.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 09:33:02 AM »
"Fixed" for now. Make sure you protect ts and website in the meanwhile.
Thank You. I appreciate your help with this.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
get proof(eg time, IP and wich kind of exploitation they are using) and email their ISP.
I don't think we can do much here.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Mixk

« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 18, 2013, 16:35:59 PM »
Ok I will see what I can get done. Thanks Guys

JonnyM

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 03:16:58 AM »
You know hacking is a criminal offence in most countrys, get their details from their isp ans pass them onto their local police force.

Offline Wolflnx

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »
 :style:I made my own bad name list and ip bans for the server. It would be nice if the ip addresses are posted too. :rtfm:

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 13:44:21 PM »
i would banmask there ips' , so what u lose a couple innocent players. least this dickweed wouldn't be able to join again

Offline K.Shelley

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 20:06:47 PM »
Found another hacker, as soon as he joins servers they crash. He's crashed 82nd, +EcK+, DDI, PE, and NoG so far.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/115689/

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 20:11:55 PM »
Its not him 100%

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 22:38:11 PM »
There's alot of speculation but no hard proof yet.  Ports seem to be common, 2010 outgoing and  34261 incoming when the crashes occur.
I've been told that !i!i!insi and !i!i!fNgsy seem to be on all the servers that crash, and when they were on ours, they had the same ip and PORT, which seems weird.  This after looking at netstat and figuring who was who.

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 01:49:58 AM »
Yes someone keeps making the Servers Laggggggg then we all get 5 Warning then everyone get banned for some Jerk!! Please Fix it thanks

Offline .scar[x]face.

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:21:37 AM »

Offline insidiae

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:55:29 AM »
Found another hacker, as soon as he joins servers they crash. He's crashed 82nd, +EcK+, DDI, PE, and NoG so far.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/115689/

To start off with, when I played CoD4 there was a similar group who went around DDoSing servers and players in important matches (prize games) and as far as I know, there is no need to be joining a server to crash it. Furthermore why the hell would I join a server, looking to play, then proceed to downing it, for fun? I honestly can't get a hold on your stupidity and the simple fact that you accuse me of shit like this annoys me.

All the people claiming it's me are buttsore losers cause I'm simply better, therefore I am a cheater and apparently even a criminal. Take the piss, I've been around for 9 years in this game, with a break obviously, high ranks on both ESL and TWL, and reached invite back in the days.

I posted this on my topic, excuse me for double stating some stuff but I am just copy pasting:
"I received a ban on the 82nd server because Hard went around it was me and fNtsy crashing the servers, I have no clue how to and I'm pretty tired of his shit chatting we cheat especially cause he's below average. I'm not sure whether he's played between 2004-2008 because I have been in the relatively better teams and high ranks on TWL and ESL.

I either want solid proof of me being linked in any way to those DDoSing lads to support the ban or get unbanned. Sorry for the bitter tone but I can't think of it any other way than a total joke."

Also, I am not Kiwi, I have no clue who he is/was, and I would much appreciate it if you'd let me play and enjoy the game and stop spreading bullshit.

Here's my IP and port (from mijnip.nl):

80.56.176.183 - HOSTNAME: f176183.upc-f.chello.nl - POORT: 50821

Will make a screenshot if you that's what you need.

My apologies for being a dick at this moment, but it should be pretty clear to any somewhat intelligent individual that this is ridiculous.

Here's a list of my other trackers, so you can also check those and find they aren't linked to any of those (known) DDoSers or bans.
Currently using:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/115689/?s=661bcac765da5c496f3d71006b07eb492cff11c6
Made this cause I didn't manage to recover the above at first:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/831738/insidiae/
Another original account which I can't recover due to a blocked mail adress:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/231485/-wp.Wastii/

I hope I've provided  you with enough information now, and I am sorry to waste your time on checking for links between me and whoever's supposed to be responsible for the server attacks.

Thanks for reading.

Offline insidiae

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:58:11 AM »
There's alot of speculation but no hard proof yet.  Ports seem to be common, 2010 outgoing and  34261 incoming when the crashes occur.
I've been told that !i!i!insi and !i!i!fNgsy seem to be on all the servers that crash, and when they were on ours, they had the same ip and PORT, which seems weird.  This after looking at netstat and figuring who was who.

Sorry for double posting. But fNtsy is from Northern Ireland, I am from the Netherlands, how can our IP possibly be the same unless both of us were using VPN's. Which, for me at least, is not the case. My IP traces back to NL, and his probably to the UK. Also, if someone noticed us on all the servers, he was there aswell, do you see the irony? It's funny how you just take the credibility of a lowranked member in your team who bases his arguments on absolutely no proof at all and just decide to ban me.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager