Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Good Job BiG S. ;-)  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Good Job BiG S. ;-)
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 14:52:18 PM »
Where did killa and blue went really? Didn't see no official good bye there...

As far as i know Spanky started a new community, inviting people who was here even before AAO25 was born (back then when it still was the Headshot community, HSC. It's worth pointing that a few days ago Jonnym actually registered back ^^ he's the person that created the Assist and the one that deserves the best praise for his work and dedication at it.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:06:13 PM »
I know about "gaming revised", I was here when all the drama happened. But I didn't think that joining there means leaving here...

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:12:58 PM »
I know about "gaming revised", I was here when all the drama happened. But I didn't think that joining there means leaving here...

And of course it's not meant to. It's just up to them, Spanky left AAO25 administration to PIt to create a new community, in my opinion he could've done a few different things in order to maximize the effort but it's his project and it's still rather in progress, so it's just early to judge. Truth is that America's Army was a bag of dissatisfaction for him (look at the rules over at Gaming revised -> "No AA talk. At all.")
« Last Edit: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:17:38 PM by Koden »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:30:17 PM »
And of course it's not meant to. It's just up to them, Spanky left AAO25 administration to PIt to create a new community, in my opinion he could've done a few different things in order to maximize the effort but it's his project and it's still rather in progress, so it's just early to judge. Truth is that America's Army was a bag of dissatisfaction for him (look at the rules over at Gaming revised -> "No AA talk. At all.")
What if one would like to talk about going to AA meetings on there? They'd get banned?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:34:18 PM »
What if one would like to talk about going to AA meetings on there? They'd get banned?

Lol, i think you might get Spanky quite upset, he's a cool guy but i can't tell whether he can still stand an America's Army talk or not. Just pm/email him if you really want to. He also has a Twitter here, if you prefer that way.

https://twitter.com/Spanky_Big_Boy
« Last Edit: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:37:18 PM by Koden »

Offline ejtreb

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 16:18:49 PM »
keep on the GOOD work pll

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 20:23:51 PM »
even Spanky gave up his 'Gaming revised' project, Killaman left, I think that BlueBaster is still with us, but , he doesn't look down here much, maybe he is busy with life
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 01:47:43 AM »
Lol, i think you might get Spanky quite upset, he's a cool guy but i can't tell whether he can still stand an America's Army talk or not. Just pm/email him if you really want to. He also has a Twitter here, if you prefer that way.

https://twitter.com/Spanky_Big_Boy
What I meant was AA as in Alcoholics/Addicts Anonymous :) so that would have nothing to do with America's Army, but the rules say no AA talk, so it could mean either or both.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline zoxee

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 20:51:06 PM »
the rules say no AA talk. RIP Gaming Revised

The True Core is here and it will expand clockwise in the near future.
That's our destiny.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 21:13:37 PM »
the rules say no AA talk. RIP Gaming Revised

That's a tad too judgemental maybe...and they are 2 distinct forums, you're all free to post on one or both on them...

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
 :style: :up:

ALWAYS GOOD 2 SEE TEH CLEANING TEAM WORKING !! KEPP IT UP THE GWORK ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager