Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Forceclass servers need to be ..  (Read 5503 times)

Offline eKC0mm

Re: Forceclass servers need to be ..
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 25, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »
No one is forcing you to play on fc/modded servers. non modded servers currently out number modded.

Your right ill just go play in some polish server with 150 ping.

Comp players left the game because there is no competition left in AA

Competitions only present when there's good players around. You're correct.

eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 04:03:53 AM »
i am still thinking that you should not stop the modded servers from tracking and honor. i mean, you should define the part of modded. for sure it should not be allowed to increase the factor of having honors, but others, why not?

there are many servers out there, very different ones. by myself, i dont like respawn, flying and that crap. but others do, so what and why try to stop that?

and to have a lot of points - if you are looking for that and not for a nice fight - you can go to the "official" mAAp Square. win one round and you have at least 120 honor points.

and to have less points - go to Mountain Pass. there you can play hours for not more than 1000 points.

so leave the world a bit more by itselfs, do not make obstacles or bans. just let it like it is  :up:

Offline mii2.YOshii

« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 06:19:39 AM »
fuk of with this mod servers and keep everything tracked and honor

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 08:03:31 AM »
My opinion is still active- modded servers = untracked.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 08:33:30 AM »
Well it's easy to distinguish the competitive players from the others.

Why do you guys want to untrack them if you don't play on them? So they can't get high ratio (why would they even get higher ratio?) So you're still one of the bests players? I don't get it.

I like putting first the milk and then the cacao in my chocolate. I got a friend who puts the cacao first. One of us uses the cacao in a different way it was supposed to be used. So what? I mean both are possible and they are compatibler in the meaning that there are modded servers and oldscool servers.

The number of AA players is increasing. Don't change anything now or we'll make a big loss.
Just my point of view anyway

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 08:36:40 AM »
In the past there were not any modded servers, with kiddie weapon pick. Everyone was happy.

X player like urban with RPG or 203. Then he join normal server. 0-10 --> "cheater, hacker, tweaker".

Offline Mixk

« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 09:22:28 AM »
It don't make a tinkers damn if no one is on a non modded server and you have to get people to join. So what, just do it if you really want to play non mod. Do you really think our modded server gets people to join it on its own? Well it don't, myself or who ever will get on there or any of the other three servers, one of which is no mods by the way, and wonder around shooting walls or blowing myself up like a nut till people join. It's a game and one I enjoy. I could see taking honor and what have you away if the modded servers were giving out exaggerated scores and kills or the modded weapons did not perform as they are intended to but none of that is the case.  There are a few things about modded and forceclass servers that I don't like but that is my opinion and  in the end I really don't care as long as I am having fun and the major majority of visitors have fun also. A lot of the people that play on our server I have played with for years and enjoy the game and conversation. Well that's my two cents worth, love me, hate me that's fine I just feel like people are trying to beat a dying horse over this.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »
Then he join normal server. 0-10 --> "cheater, hacker, tweaker".

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »
death to forceclass servers!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 12:32:11 PM »
I like putting first the milk and then the cacao in my chocolate.

That is utter blasphemy!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 17:23:04 PM »
death to forceclass servers!

Tbh the game only doesent consist of competitive players there are also players who play it for pubbing and enjoy forceclassing so taking FC away isnt a solution

Offline @xe

« Reply #26 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 20:27:36 PM »
Lets just put the mod servers aside for a bit, FC servers have been around longer than some of these pathetic maps that no one plays, it is a part of the game and always has been so how can you say they need to be removed.

Lets solve the issue all together and just remove honor from the game, then you won't get the hospital noobs just playing to increase there honor.

I think this whole argument is pointless, FC and mods don't effect those that don't play on them, and if you think they are taking players from your servers you are wrong, we have 2 modded servers but only 1 remains busy all day and that is the pipe server yet the other server can play what ever map you want.

Offline Alex

« Reply #27 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 21:53:10 PM »
Lets just put the mod servers aside for a bit, FC servers have been around longer than some of these pathetic maps that no one plays, it is a part of the game and always has been so how can you say they need to be removed.

Lets solve the issue all together and just remove honor from the game, then you won't get the hospital noobs just playing to increase there honor.

I think this whole argument is pointless, FC and mods don't effect those that don't play on them, and if you think they are taking players from your servers you are wrong, we have 2 modded servers but only 1 remains busy all day and that is the pipe server yet the other server can play what ever map you want.
It would be to encourage people to play the game the way it was intended. It wouldn't be taking modded servers away. You could still play in modded servers, it just wouldn't count towards your honor.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 03:35:30 AM »
yeap taking honor and tracking, good solution

Offline Ganja

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 03:52:07 AM »
Modded servers aren't necceseraly easyer damnit. You pick the weapon you like the most, thats the fuking point about modded server. You play the game the way you want to, thats why people like it.

The fact that people call u hacker, cheater etc didi has nothing to do with mods :D

Maybe just lower the points on modded servers so u have to play longer bur don't stop traking em, that would be stupid decision

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager