Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Force weapons/Admin commands  (Read 9036 times)

Offline Jermu89

• View Profile
Force weapons/Admin commands
« on: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 13:21:55 PM »
I launched new own server for friends but i have few questions about the admin commands and force weapons.

When i give weapon for players, server give it in next round, so i cant reload players weapon if they r out of ammo. Is there other command for refill ammo?

When i force weapon "gp", server gives me "sf". I cant force terrorist weapons? If i can, where i found full list of weapons list (console names of weapons)

My english sucks, but i think u understand what i mean :)
And thank god we got old AA back! Hooah!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Force weapons/Admin commands
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 10:44:43 AM »
This should have all console commands:
http://manual.americasarmy.com/index.php/What_console_commands_can_I_use_in_America's_Army%3F
 But I believe they may be of 2.8.x origin so not all of them  might work on 2.5.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 13:29:45 PM »
I launched new own server for friends but i have few questions about the admin commands and force weapons.

When i give weapon for players, server give it in next round, so i cant reload players weapon if they r out of ammo. Is there other command for refill ammo?

When i force weapon "gp", server gives me "sf". I cant force terrorist weapons? If i can, where i found full list of weapons list (console names of weapons)

My english sucks, but i think u understand what i mean :)
And thank god we got old AA back! Hooah!

I'm not an expert  server admin, but a global forceclass should work, however i recall i used to assign weapons on my test server and it worked.

Code: [Select]
Admin Forceclass * <class> - Forces the class of everyone in the server.</class>
           Example:
                 Admin ForceClass * R
                 Admin ForceClass * AR

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 14:02:52 PM »
In sever ini you need to set weapon force to 1

Then you can use a script to force the weapons, in AA assist you will see admin scripts under settings when you press that it will load the scripts to your system folder.

But you will need to edit each file so it has 200 lines of weapons instead of 1000 this will reduce the lag when you force.

Then just bind each file to a key ex
bind NumPad1 exec r.txt

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager