Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ESL Test Cup  (Read 33867 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: ESL Test Cup
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 10:53:13 AM »
Because its simple- ppl wants to play, but they dont wants to help.

If i get a people with power and energy, I can make huge things, 2x better than ESL. But I'm alone.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 11:00:03 AM »
lots of EUROS playing daily and only a few teams signed up?
ppl beter get on ESL now and try ESL Wire before the matchs, to avoid future issues...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #152 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 11:03:06 AM »
Because its simple- ppl wants to play, but they dont wants to help.

If i get a people with power and energy, I can make huge things, 2x better than ESL. But I'm alone.

I already told u 20 times i want to help u. u asked help to update results im going it, im also deleting all the spam from bots on forum

Offline panther-

« Reply #153 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
Tidi what's going on @ WL is not your fault nor because you had little help, it just looks like people aren't active as they wish they would be (including my team and myself - sorry for that , feels like we damaged the league by being inactive - not alone in that though , any other time i'd do more myself to help run that system but I simply can't).

Anyways I don't think there's lac of appreciation for WL by going to ESL, it's human nature to have big eyes and wanting more when we can't finish our first plate.

Nevertheless, I'll try registering my team to ESL Cup  since it's only one day (right?) and play it, so this game will have an easy option for competitive gaming @ esl.
I can understand why you and other teams don't want to join, but I can't see how it could do much wrong for you guys if you DID register. overall, it looks like you're going through allot of effort to move things in here, and trying to do good. - this is just another way to do so, only it takes much less effort and time for you guys

Please reconsider.

Offline Shibby

« Reply #154 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:01:18 PM »
You're doing cup with your own map list and now you're surprised by the small number of teams entered?
A compromise is needed now, not in the future. Without a compromise now maybe there won't be the future on ESL.

Offline deniiz

« Reply #155 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:15:43 PM »
You're doing cup with your own map list and now you're surprised by the small number of teams entered?
A compromise is needed now, not in the future. Without a compromise now maybe there won't be the future on ESL.

you really must be retarded..

the admins ( with steve ( old kiiz aka limited.e ) have choosen this maplist.. but okay :) your too dumb i guess

Offline panther-

« Reply #156 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:16:05 PM »
ofc a compromise is needed now, and maybe the maps SHOULD be changed, yet, not joining because of these temp maps for the temp cup is not making any more sense than changing the map list ( that's right, I think not joining makes less sense ).

imho it's silly either way, so who want's to be the silly one this time?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:23:32 PM by panther- »

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:42:05 PM »
nice post there panther. too bad people just dont wanna do anything about it. esl will fail game will still be like it was before.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #158 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:47:49 PM »
It's quite simple, if you want to move on and get more popularity OUTSIDE the current community we have we will need ESL. This is because there are a lot of gamers on the ESL and they might want to try other games also once in a while. Nobody will ever hear of this game unless its mouth to mouth. Unless we're in ESL.

So tell me, do you want the game to join ESL to at least give it a chance, or do you just want it to fade out again?

Whats is the main concern with joining a test cup to see the activity? the maplist? I also like the mixed maplist more, I really prefer that one and I will still talk with some people to try having it changed. After AA gets accepted I will also make work of the maplist so it will include the maps in future leagues. But please don't give it up already. Also the fact that ESL Wire runs on the nbackground is a pre imo, because some players are getting paranoid and think some others are cheating, this will remove some doubt (or this will remove some cheaters:P )

Offline Shibby

« Reply #159 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 12:48:12 PM »
you really must be retarded..

the admins ( with steve ( old kiiz aka limited.e ) have choosen this maplist.. but okay :) your too dumb i guess
I have experience as a former ESL.PL admin.

We had small mappool only in competitions with money prizes (like ESL Pro Series). When we wanted to make competition with large number of teams, mappool was big with all types of maps. It's easy - tell that to "steve ( old kiiz aka limited.e )".

Offline waNted

« Reply #160 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 13:12:45 PM »
We are try to change the maplist

Collapsed Tunnel    3min
ESL Dusk      3min
Insurgent Camp      3min
Mout McKenna      3min   
Urban Assault      3min
SF SandStorm      3min
SF CSAR         4min
Pipeline      4min
Weapons Cache      4min
HQ Raid 4min
Woodland Outpost 4min
Swamp Raid 4min
JTRC Farm Raid 5min
River Basin 5min
Montain Ambush 5min

with also bridge maybe

This one should be good for all, at least I hope
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 13:40:01 PM by waNted »
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline panther-

« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 13:34:41 PM »
On a semi-diff matter.
The cup is really one day? 4 games at most?-1/8- quarter  - semi - final ?
If so, is it at the end of sign up date - 17.2? any idea at what time?

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 13:53:14 PM »
On a semi-diff matter.
The cup is really one day? 4 games at most?-1/8- quarter  - semi - final ?
If so, is it at the end of sign up date - 17.2? any idea at what time?

not it will be during the week, it starts on 17th

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 13:56:48 PM »
It's quite simple, if you want to move on and get more popularity OUTSIDE the current community we have we will need ESL. This is because there are a lot of gamers on the ESL and they might want to try other games also once in a while. Nobody will ever hear of this game unless its mouth to mouth. Unless we're in ESL.

So tell me, do you want the game to join ESL to at least give it a chance, or do you just want it to fade out again?

Whats is the main concern with joining a test cup to see the activity? the maplist? I also like the mixed maplist more, I really prefer that one and I will still talk with some people to try having it changed. After AA gets accepted I will also make work of the maplist so it will include the maps in future leagues. But please don't give it up already. Also the fact that ESL Wire runs on the nbackground is a pre imo, because some players are getting paranoid and think some others are cheating, this will remove some doubt (or this will remove some cheaters:P )

qftw

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 14:35:13 PM »
If ESL fails with the cup the competition scene will be dead and there is no chance to bring ESL back to AAO ever again.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager