Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ESL Test Cup  (Read 33877 times)

Offline deniiz

Re: ESL Test Cup
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 08:50:32 AM »
And we got it.

You are close to ESL now and you are making it for yourself. Where are open maps? Where are the rest of the maps?

This game is not only UA, IC, MCK, WC, CT.

I dont make it for myself, this is just a test cup, you cant go in with 30 maps, there must be a system, if we're back in esl, we can still choose how we want to play ;) this is a CUP

Offline Shibby

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:01:26 AM »
And we got it.

You are close to ESL now and you are making it for yourself. Where are open maps? Where is the rest of the maps?

This game is not only UA, IC, MCK, WC, CT.
x1500100900 :)

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:03:16 AM »
chil out guys, we can still organize a competition on aascrim.eu with a diferent maplist. i think its better for aa like this. esl system always been like these, fast maps, short maptimes. on other hand we can have a better project on aa scrim wtih diferent maplist, more LR maps etc.

Offline deniiz

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:09:58 AM »
Its just about this cup to let them see how Active we are, afterwards if we are back in ESL we still can mAke the ladder with every map ;) comeon guys.. I try my best and you start whining already

Offline amthje

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:10:30 AM »
we can have a better project on aa scrim wtih diferent maplist, more LR maps etc.

im sure not everybody wud play this ;)

if we want to play esl, play fast and dynamic
ppl will get bored if they see how ppl are proning 5mins. no offense tidi but putting those maps into esl is not appropriate. like gonca said put them into aascrim

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:28:00 AM »
im sure not everybody wud play this ;)

if we want to play esl, play fast and dynamic
ppl will get bored if they see how ppl are proning 5mins. no offense tidi but putting those maps into esl is not appropriate. like gonca said put them into aascrim

Its what I said. You made this for yourself only.

In your vision AA won't be too long on ESL again, believe me. But it's your way, do whatever you want. You are just dividing the scene.

We brought this game back to life. I've (yes, I can say that) brought competitions back. You didn't play for longer time, you heared about competitions, you came back to play Winter League. And what now? You are going to ESL to play CQB maps only. It's weird, it's typical sabotage.

In your mind, it's- "fuck them, they likes to play open maps? hahaha, go to your aascrim to play that, I dont care, I have esl and i wont play shit maps again".

This game came back to life. And you are killing it again.

OK, this will be only Test Cup, but I hope in future ESL will be a place for all players.

You are really optimist. But leave your hope behind. If you want to play matches, be ready from 5 maps only.

I'm out of this topic. Don't count on my help.

Panem et circenses.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:39:45 AM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline Shibby

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:30:54 AM »
We can make competition with 5-7 dynamic maps for 10 teams on ESL and another competitions with another maps for 5 teams on AA Scrim.

However we can make competition with 5-7 dynamic maps (66%) and another maps (33%) for 15 teams on one site.

OK, this will be only Test Cup, but I hope in future ESL will be a place for all players.

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:33:14 AM »
cmon ur not helping with ur coments..last time AA was really alive and kicking it was the time when we got this map list on ESL. ppl from open and main skill level need to focus on some maps so they start learning and getting intrested in this game. lr and boring maps wont help at all. but they will still be played. its much more health for aa to have 2 competitions, 2 organisations,2 groups of ppl thinking diferent way. ESL and aascrim can offer both things to game. esl(fast game play maps) and aascrim lr and slow maps. 2 diferent styles of playing

Offline amthje

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »
maybe u r right tidi, and im dividing the community with saying play fast and dynamic maps, but if there wud not be such competitions we wudnt been here again.

so i guess u know how this will be. if we play those maps we played on ems and invite leagues competitive player will be satisfied. if u put lr and other weird stuff in it u will satisfy the pubbers and open players.
its like it always is, black or white, u know what i mean. u will never satisfy everyone

Offline Killjoy

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:04:59 AM »
chil out guys, we can still organize a competition on aascrim.eu with a diferent maplist. i think its better for aa like this. esl system always been like these, fast maps, short maptimes. on other hand we can have a better project on aa scrim wtih diferent maplist, more LR maps etc.

so, aascrim died?

Offline Shibby

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:06:03 AM »
cmon ur not helping with ur coments..last time AA was really alive and kicking it was the time when we got this map list on ESL.
On ESL PL we had competition with several dozens of clans divided into 3-4 leagues (for example: http://www.esl.eu/pl/aao/news/49290/). Administrators did not limit the mappool. Most of the matches were played on the most popular maps, but not only, and everyone was happy. It functioned for 8 seasons!

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:14:06 AM »
Sure that can work too, I remember in times of CAL, playing matches on hq raid, farm, montain ambush, and it was ok. we will see how it goes, this is just a cup, ppl are raging for nothing. we cant make 20 maps on a simple cup just to see how many teams will be active.

Offline Pegesus

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:17:22 AM »
so, aascrim died?

No, its temporarily pointing to this thread so everyone has an input and gets more exposure
CPU: Intel i7 o/c to 4.40ghz
RAM: 32GB Patriot Red
GFX: MSI GTX650Ti Boost
Sound: Creative X-Fi
Headset: Steelseries 4H
Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2
Keys: Cyborg v5

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:27:36 AM »
Mout
hq raid
Mountain Pass
River Basin
*.*
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »
MA, HQ Raid, WO... There also other maps, mix between cqb and lr, quick maps that can be used to diversify the competition...

Anyway, anyone got the ESL Dusk map? Give a link so ELiZ can take care of it ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager