Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Disappointment  (Read 7186 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Disappointment
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:13:08 PM »
this is the saddest thing ive ever read, ive played AA for 8 years, played on top teams, and always have done this in matches between teams, i guess the game just isnt the same, people complaining about the smallest thing, you wouldnt believe what trash talk has been said ot me in matches nothing compared to what i siad... seriously get over yourselves trash talk is a part of the game, and clearly you dont understand that...
I'm fine with trash talk. You can talk trash all you want in a match. but when you're up 2 players in a match and you're still saying "owned" after you get a kill, it's pathetic, no matter how you look at it.

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:28:27 PM »
Lol stop this silly stuff. Everyone is over reacting.

You want to see shit talk? Go play xbox live or ps3. Better yet try playing a pick up game of basketball in the Bronx, NY. It gets much MUCH worse than this.

This topic should be locked because its useless and gets people worked up for no reason.

Ignore stuff that offends you and move on. And don't make a generalization about "pros" after playing with 1 of them.

I have played this game forever. I love the community here. I can pub with nice pubbers and i can compete with competition players, And there all pretty nice guys when you actually talk to them.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:31:11 PM by eKC0mm »
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:29:57 PM »
Ignore stuff that offends you and move on. And don't make a generalization about "pros" after playing with 1 of them.

+1

Offline Alex

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:31:52 PM »
You want to see shit talk? Go play xbox live or ps3.
Sorry if I expected the AA community to be more mature than the 12 year olds playing CoD on Xbox Live. I guess that was too much to hope for.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:33:43 PM »
so many of yous take this game way too serious geez, it's a game

let's just worrie bout gettn rid of the fuck tard kiddie cheaters

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:39:01 PM »
Sorry if I expected the AA community to be more mature than the 12 year olds playing CoD on Xbox Live. I guess that was too much to hope for.

I think you're expecting too much from any game tbh. Just because they were shit talking doesn't mean everyone else does.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:47:24 PM »
I talked in general, that SS was just an example, stop trowing blame at that single event. It's everyday the same thing. Last night i had Ak4 Chubbs calling me ignorant because he plays this game for 5 years now and there's no 4x ping rule. Everyone knows you always see your real ping but you need to multiply by 4 the ping of other players, so if you see someone with 20, in reality they have 20x4 = 80. Same for them, you have 100 ping but they see you with 25.

It's this crap everyday, people don't know anything but still start calling names.
Again, i talked in global, not just about that case. I have even seen players joining different teams so they can ghost, people with 2 computers, 1 idle to check for enemys position, players on servers with password killing idles so they can get better stats... I could go on and on.

*edit* I still love the game, just not the players...
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:50:08 PM by BiG_SerGiO »
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Shakira

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:58:52 PM »
you've obviously never played basketball or football if you say there is no trash talk in sports, ive been called a honkey bitch, and other shit, it doesnt bother me its part of the game...you clearly dontknow what you talking about when it comes to trash talk. and that screenshot of me was taken when it was a 2v2, we had 3 more people get on mumble when we were going into mission planning.

Offline Alex

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:14:27 PM »
I think you're expecting too much from any game tbh. Just because they were shit talking doesn't mean everyone else does.
Very true, but instead of condemning immature behavior, people are making excuses for it like it's not a bad thing.

and that screenshot of me was taken when it was a 2v2, we had 3 more people get on mumble when we were going into mission planning.
Yeah, before the match even started. That's not what I'm talking about though. I'm talking about how you said "owned" after every kill when you were up 2 players. Completely pathetic. Especially since we were being as nice as possible to you guys. We joined this tournament to have fun, not to be talked shit to by a player who's team is up 2 players. I was laughing my ass off at how immature you were acting.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:15:54 PM »
Actually i did, 9 years Basketball and 10 Athleticism. Doesn't help, people only act as kids behind a computer monitor, in real life they are mature.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Shakira

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:16:00 PM »
i wouldnt have been an asshole if you werent one in that other post telling me to chill out and calm down and shit...

Offline Shakira

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 15:17:07 PM »
sergio im not talking to you about trash talk in sports, that other kid who says there was none in any sports he played...you obviously know that there is if you played basketball

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #42 on: Friday, July 13, 2012, 03:04:07 AM »
summing up the overall behavior of the average player of this "community" and since there's no decent feedback nor a wide enough supporting in every kind of form (even partecipating to the forums that now honestly look awful, i don't want to come back every evening just to read another "possible cheater thread", "ban appeal",  "sound tweaks" thread and so on) i don't really think the game will live on its own for many months ahead, unless a lot of things improves (including players behavior and partecipating, which i hardly believe).

*edit* I still love the game, just not the players...

^^ Truth.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager