Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Disappointment  (Read 7187 times)

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Disappointment
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 19:35:57 PM »
Vozes de burro...

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 22:21:23 PM »
i don't even pay attention to chat anymore  :D and only on comms with people i like and mute the rest.
Well we had to let them know we only had 2 people. :P You'd think shakira would refrain from bragging when it was 4vs2 but nope. I lost a lot of respect fore the "pro players" in AA yesterday.

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 01:14:15 AM »
Trolling is an integral part of 2.5, too bad s many people are bad at it.

Offline Shakira

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 02:14:37 AM »
this is the saddest thing ive ever read, ive played AA for 8 years, played on top teams, and always have done this in matches between teams, i guess the game just isnt the same, people complaining about the smallest thing, you wouldnt believe what trash talk has been said ot me in matches nothing compared to what i siad... seriously get over yourselves trash talk is a part of the game, and clearly you dont understand that...

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 02:36:04 AM »
this is the saddest thing ive ever read, ive played AA for 8 years, played on top teams, and always have done this in matches between teams, i guess the game just isnt the same, people complaining about the smallest thing, you wouldnt believe what trash talk has been said ot me in matches nothing compared to what i siad... seriously get over yourselves trash talk is a part of the game, and clearly you dont understand that...

Trash-talk? "Portugalian shit" is trash-talk? You don't have an idea what trash-talk is about (go read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trash-talk).

Yours was shit-talk not trash-talk.

Offline Shakira

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 03:55:24 AM »
i have screenshots of people using racial slurs in matches, grow up, its trash talk, have you ever played a sport, you clearly dont know what trash talk is...

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 04:27:26 AM »
i have screenshots of people using racial slurs in matches, grow up, its trash talk, have you ever played a sport, you clearly dont know what trash talk is...

im pretty sure in sports trash talk never gets the racial slurs. at least in none of the sports i've ever played. In this particular case. Eh, but i agree that a lot of people that play this game need to grow up a little bit
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 04:27:43 AM »

You are hopeless. No wonder you were able to piss off Sergio.

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 06:11:12 AM »
It's going to die..almoust reaching 110 people now..GL

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 07:21:10 AM »

As far as i know you are an idiot, just because people disrespect you, you shouln't do the same!

Offline john

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:14:13 PM »

^this

Everyone in this game have always been trash talking and rude. It's the same in every single game.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:16:46 PM by john »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:40:01 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:50:53 PM »
Lol that is awesome, the kid who talks shit in a match where his team is up 2 players told us to grow up. lmfao.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
I was just thinking of the whole thing... I mean when I die (which I do frequently), it sometimes seems like a BS shot, especially when someone does it twice or three times in a row, I call BS, but I never start accusing people of cheating in game, (unless of course it truly obvious) I just yell at my screen as loud as I can without disturbing people who might be near me, and that usually calms me down. I don't see the point in calling anyone who kills me a cheater, most of them probably aren't cheaters as there are A LOT of things one can do with pure luck in this game and most people probably have more skill in game than I do anyway...

Sorry for the very complicated and hard to understand BULLSHIT I just wrote.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 12:55:19 PM »
^this

Everyone in this game have always been trash talking and rude. It's the same in every single game.
For some reason i knew you'd respond to this haha

but yea, it goes both ways - people need to grow up on both ends. The person bad mouthing another needs to grow up. The target getting butt hurt and complaining about it also needs to grow up.  In the end, you're letting the troller win.  I get trash-talked, shit-talked, name called, what ever you want to call it every single time i play this game. And its usually from people i've never seen play before.
I downloaded this game intending to play it...not let these pathetic distractions ruin my life.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager