Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Dave 3  (Read 7188 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Dave 3
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:07:18 PM »
Lets remember its a game, and people shouldn't take what people say so serious in game, though i dislike dav3 for immature behavior in game no reason for a ban from assist , that's upon the server owner
The guy has been harassing players for a while now. Someone needs to put a stop to it. He's already been temp banned, and yet he still continues.

There's a major difference between insults (which is protected by freedom of speech) and harassment (which is not). That's how it works in the real world, that's how it should work here. Harassment should not be tolerated.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:11:35 PM »
well, if i had the devs power, i would ban him, she's a girl(weak gender), its against all morals, i mean its ok to call someone a noob or w/e, but going beyond is bannable imho.

imho he is retard, always whine on forums, too bad i dont play this game anymore, i would rape his immature ass >.<

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:15:10 PM »
Do as u like with him, I said my peace

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:33:55 PM »
yeah, give a warning. but all this should not go like a police patrol catching this and that - i hope

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:38:13 PM »
yeah, give a warning. but all this should not go like a police patrol catching this and that - i hope
He's already been warned, multiple times. He's just a piece of shit. He's not going to stop.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:44:12 PM »
He's already been warned, multiple times. He's just a piece of shit. He's not going to stop.

Then ban all his accounts for 30 days, then maybe his attuide will change who knows, but not a permanent ban for this

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:46:06 PM »
Idk wick this is old news with Dav3 . Doesn't look good for him

Offline Alex

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:46:41 PM »
Then ban all his accounts for 30 days, then maybe his attuide will change who knows, but not a permanent ban for this
He's also already been temp banned for his behavior. It's not going to work.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:51:19 PM »
Lol fuck it ban him for good, I didn't know he was ban from game before, I thought only from forums. I wasn't sticking up for him either
He's a twisted person and needs help

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 14:58:43 PM »
Cyberbullying has become an issue because the Internet is fairly anonymous, which is appealing to bullies because their intimidation is difficult to trace. Unfortunately,comments; rumors, threats and photos can be disseminated on the Internet very quickly. -
There's a law on this' and he can really pay for what he is doing..game or not!!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 15:00:20 PM »
Whoops, my last message should have been;

2 week ban added. The ban will be reconsidered at that time.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 15:00:53 PM »
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 15:04:58 PM »
Cyberbullying has become an issue because the Internet is fairly anonymous, which is appealing to bullies because their intimidation is difficult to trace. Unfortunately,comments; rumors, threats and photos can be disseminated on the Internet very quickly. -
There's a law on this' and he can really pay for what he is doing..game or not!!

Hey carmy I haven't seen u in game, but will say sorry you had to deal with such a immature person such as dav3

people like him need to be ignored in game, he strives for attention, if he doesn't get it he will go away

See u in game hopefully soon :-)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 17:20:41 PM »
Lol if anything its a server issue. Losers talk shit to me all the time and I talk it back. So I was drinking and running my mouth? Who gives a sh1t? Suck it up and ignore the chat like everyone else.

Why would I respect someone who just talks shit and calls me a hacker? Same with AAss clan they ban me, call me a hacker, so i talk shit back lol.

Assist bans players from the whole game for talking shit?

Continue to drive this game to the ground. The active player count has been going down and you think running assist like Nazis will help?

Assist will never go anywhere, you guys have continuously just run it as a little project making retarded decisions.

Banning people for talking smack in a FPS game. * Golf clap * truly competent you kids are.

Nothing but a bunch of power happy losers getting all butt hurt and crying over nothing but bs. You are all ( or at least vast majority of you ) nothing but a bunch of tools. Enjoy your sh1t delusional and dwindling community if you can even call it that.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 17:24:36 PM by Dav3 »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 17:32:14 PM »
Nothing but a bunch of power happy losers getting all butt hurt and crying over nothing but bs. You are all ( or at least vast majority of you ) nothing but a bunch of tools. Enjoy your sh1t delusional and dwindling community if you can even call it that.
Personally, I think that it's too late for you, but you have two weeks to learn some good manners so, don't waste your time.

... and show some respect.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager