Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Black screen shots  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
Re: Black screen shots
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 13:30:31 PM »
From what I know, that's just how PB takes screenshots. In order not to take a screenshot of your whole screen (performance issues might arise I'd guess), it takes a picture of a part of your screen by random (at least that's how I've understood it).
---
There has to be something that causes those kind of screens because some are pretty normal and show the whole screen. I am just wondering what are the affecting things. I don't remember seen such shots taken in 2.8.5 era.
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Black screen shots
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 15:33:00 PM »
There has to be something that causes those kind of screens because some are pretty normal and show the whole screen. I am just wondering what are the affecting things. I don't remember seen such shots taken in 2.8.5 era.
I'm pretty sure they existed in the 2.8.x games too, but I'd guess some more experienced people in this area would be better suited in helping you.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager