Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BANNED BY LGC  (Read 28661 times)

Offline ronnylayouse

• View Profile
  • AA: SNAKE+
BANNED BY LGC
« on: Sunday, October 22, 2023, 04:09:55 AM »
Hello, all
In the last two months, i have been highly active in the game; i can ever say that I've been the most active player. This includes entering servers, waiting hour or more for a players to enter and have fun.

As someone who has been playing this game for more than 16 years, seeing the game empty with 0 players gives me a bad feeling; for me, there is no game ever like AAO.

Analyzing the situation, we have to understand: "one infected APPLE in the box, can damage the whole box".
we are having few players, that are damaging the game. they have nothing to do, but to play against the rules, assume others of cheating. part of this list are TomGunny, PlayTronics, and for sure LGC.

for example, yesterday , We was on URBAN ASSAULT OF LGC, the server was 0 empty, i entered and waited for 1 hour + for people to enter.

Part of the people who entered was Mr. Playtronics. he lost 15 rounds in a row. and as a result, he had nothing but to decide that i'm cheating. to insult me and assume me of cheating.
IT TOOK ONLY 5 MINUTES !!!! FOR MR LGC ADMIN, TO ENTER THE SERVER, AND BAN ME FOR NO REASON !!!!

I'M WONDERING, in the last 2 months, I'm playing day and night, never seen that LGC admin playing, why are people who never active controlling the servers?

everyone can decide what he wants in his server; but banning people for no reason, is not fair and not acceptable.

Kindly, i ask the ACTIVE ADMINS of the game, to give a warning to LGC servers; Alternatively, to BAN ALL LGC SERVERS FROM THE GAME.

Last, but not least: I ask all of you guys to try and bring old friends who used to play the game, or invite new potential players. let's try and make the game ACTIVE again.

Many regards.

Offline ICON-BoMBer

Re: BANNED BY LGC
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 22, 2023, 13:20:26 PM »
what a joke, As I don't see any LGC members active for the moment.
BadBoy is still in charge for LGC servers, I Think... And he didn't make people admin unless proven loyal , normal players.

All I see in the last months , actually since AAT admins showed up is , bashing LGC for no reason.
The people you mention are loyal players for many years.
 Playtronics, Tomgunny ( funding his own server)  are nice guys. unless you act like a dickhead.
If you don't agree with their serverrules.leave the server and join elsewhere. Don't be a crying loser over a chat and forum. Make your own server(rules) like AAT does. Change maps every second you lose a fight.
I don't agree with mapchanging when you lose like AAT to increase a fragrate on their own AAT website...

but hey ,thats my opinion.
Not saying that you as a individual cheat... but I can figure out you're more probably banned with a big mouth than a cheat.( as you show in chat AND forum)

So don't be the crying rotten apple on this forum nor chat. Be a soldier and go kill anything whoever is in your way.

And please go stream yourself ( like you said)  so you can Prove you are just a big mouth and no hack. :up:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 04:49:39 AM »
everyone can decide what he wants in his server;
Unfortunately that's what it boils down to. Someone is paying for their server (either by paying for a service or buying a physical device). And this means they can, within the confines of the law (and to an extent the TOS/EULA of the software they run on it), they are able to run it as they wish.

I agree, it's a pity that some members of this dwindling community seem to derive pleasure from banning anyone for any reason from their server. But unfortunately they're well within their rights to do so.

<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronnylayouse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 11:38:57 AM »
UNDOUBTEDLY, that's true !
However, In a reformed society, there are standards, rules and laws!
Do we want such people in our society? in our game? in our lovely AAO? The person who should answer the above question is you , the ADMINS OF 2.5 ASSIST!

such people do image damage to the game, expel players and destroy the game more and more !!!
Therefore, I ask you, sir, to send them a warning, to stop their stupid attitude, otherwise, i suggest BANNING THEM FROM THE GAME , ONCE AND FOREVER !!!! WE DON'T WANT SUCH PEOPLE IN OUR LOVELY GAME !!

THANKS

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 09:51:38 AM »
Snake+ , Ronny or whatever your name is .... You abuse everyone , in fact reading through your postings here im surprised you havnt mentioned my Mom once as you do seem infatuated with her recently .
1. You name change regularly and make poor excuses for it , Thats a Red flag in my book .
2. You abuse anyone and everyone who either doesnt do what you say in the server ( your spam messages and orders are tiresome)  or wants to curb the bad attitude .
3. Your game play at times is not normal . Im happy to state you use advantages . And ive banned you from my server . that ban is 50/50 . Attitude/ gameplay .
4. Generally you create issues in the games you play.

As I explained to you before , just play be quiet and things would be a lot easier for you . THis game needs players as you correctly suggest. Players that are respectful of fellow players and are generally polite and fair .
I have run my server for a good few years now and you are the only player I have permanently banned . go figure....

As Shakespeare said "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Good Luck .
Tom
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 10:42:58 AM by TomHighway64 »

Offline ronnylayouse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 16:05:09 PM »
When you  decide to insult me, call me "cheater" over and over, incite against me day and night, you and few more noobs like you, of course i will not be nice to you and smile in your face.

because you are a noob, maybe no one called you cheater before.
for me , calling me cheater is insult; insult to my name, to my more than 15 years of playing this game, to my experience, to my strength. and when someone insult me , i'll never shut my mouth :)

so, for the last time i'm telling you , anytime you want during our playing, you can call me on whatsapp video, to see my computer and to see i have no hack :)

please, focus on enjoying :)

thanks

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 06:43:54 AM »
You keep stating this video via Whatsapp or whatever , Hypothetically what if you turned off all the help you had during video ...... It proves absolutely nothing whatsoever . :style:
You protest far too much .

Offline cirQa^

• View Profile
  • AA: cirQa^
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 28, 2023, 15:52:41 PM »
When you  decide to insult me, call me "cheater" over and over, incite against me day and night, you and few more noobs like you, of course i will not be nice to you and smile in your face.

because you are a noob, maybe no one called you cheater before.
for me , calling me cheater is insult; insult to my name, to my more than 15 years of playing this game, to my experience, to my strength. and when someone insult me , i'll never shut my mouth :)

so, for the last time i'm telling you , anytime you want during our playing, you can call me on whatsapp video, to see my computer and to see i have no hack :)

please, focus on enjoying :)

thanks

you called me a cheater :(

Offline ronnylayouse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 30, 2023, 04:44:16 AM »
LIER
I asked you to be with your friend in the same team, so i changed him to west ^^

that means i called you cheater ?

Offline cirQa^

• View Profile
  • AA: cirQa^
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 01, 2023, 11:29:31 AM »
LIER
I asked you to be with your friend in the same team, so i changed him to west ^^

that means i called you cheater ?

It's not my friend, I dont know the guy and we werent in teamspeak. So yes, you thought I was ghosting but I wasnt so logically you're implying that I was cheating :( you hurt my feelings, my friend :(

Offline ronnylayouse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, November 02, 2023, 14:20:10 PM »
I never decided or claimed that you were ghosting, or cheating.
I asked him in the team chat if he is with you on teamspeak, if you are friends, he didn't answer
so i decided that you guys should be in the same team, and i switched him to your team :)

are you bored and trying to play with me ? idiot

Offline ICON-BoMBer

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 04, 2023, 13:24:12 PM »
Can we close this topic that leads to nothing.

Unrespectful people are always banned after several warnings on servers. Grow up and you can play on any server at any time  :style:

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 05, 2023, 06:21:58 AM »
 :up:

Offline Bart!

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, November 08, 2023, 14:58:42 PM »
Hi guys,
I have no intention to play a babysitter here, as I just saw the chatbox. Stop insulting each other, start behaving. Regarding accusations, I can clearly say that there is 0 reason to beleive Snake+ is cheating, so if that's the reason for banning, I would ask to unban and follow common sense.
Furthermore, please ignore each other next time
Thank you

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager