Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Americas army ini  (Read 22242 times)

Offline hiermudda

• View Profile
  • AA: online
Re: Americas army ini
« Reply #45 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 07:30:39 AM »
tweaking ini's is gayer than aids. Anyone who does it is a worthless prick.

yes for sure  :up: :up: :up:
this game will never changed
always the ini and sound  :D :D
old players have mostly good sound (EQ), good ini, good skills and 1%luck :idea: :idea:

Offline hiermudda

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 07:46:52 AM »
If you need to tweak to be good you are a faggot.
every old good player have changed ini and his own EQ setting u moron
when u start play this game since yesterday?

Offline hiermudda

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 08:00:58 AM »
2times press w button and press 2 or 3 is a tweak :-)

no problem u are not alone ingame are more players like u
7years and still same noob as first day

if thats so then just tell people to play that game with out sound or EQ settings
or better turn the sound off in cvars

public server? u have no clue of this game at all

a lot of good players in old days plays only scrim and matches and not that much public cause they know that on server always pussy noobs like u are out there and todays are also they same good players dont play much public

Offline hiermudda

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 08:04:40 AM »
sorry my english no good

Offline hiermudda

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
they are playing with legal tweaks since first version thats nothing new

Offline hiermudda

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 08:10:52 AM »
dont try to be smart
i was actually not insulting u but if u feel so then it is your problem
look like? thanks nice pic´s
retard with a keyboard haha dont cry plz

i look like retard with a keyboard
thats why u still noob after 7years and always crying on server
ok yes i am the retard
i love u hahahaha

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 08:39:41 AM »
was i the only who couldn t download tidi link?? im curious about paris ini :3 !

how come i don t see my name on that wicked list? tried a few things to
and ffs , ini is a usefull tool to adapt your machine to game or the other way around.. bla bla bla tweakerswiskasaquetas.. if you don t know how to improve your play , ask some1 who knows its not a shame to learn , i play this for ages and even yesterday i learned a new thing on game on my favorite map that i tought i knew like your gf's :D (joking) , so nice post idd guys :)

Offline -RoT.

« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 20:06:05 PM »
Hi all,

1st- Bart i can copy paste the bible and say its my ini..so i rather prefer you to link your auto hotkey script

2nd- I would like to see a list of auto hotkey users (with proof), private hacks users (with proofs) rather then players that are trying to tweak ini's since the cvars are broken as you say.

3rd- If you gona copy paste some list of cvar violations i think you should post the full List rather then post some of it because you know how the drama goes on in this game.

To end this and be honest, my name is missing on that sound violation list : /

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #53 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 20:16:36 PM »

Strange. We will cry.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #54 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 20:22:30 PM »
Hi all,

1st- Bart i can copy paste the bible and say its my ini..so i rather prefer you to link your auto hotkey script

2nd- I would like to see a list of auto hotkey users (with proof), private hacks users (with proofs) rather then players that are trying to tweak ini's since the cvars are broken as you say.

3rd- If you gona copy paste some list of cvar violations i think you should post the full List rather then post some of it because you know how the drama goes on in this game.

I will quote the most important thing said here:

"with proof"

If you want, custom make cvar checks and you will find out this actually is my ini, except for I also took over the gamma brightness contrast on numpad so I dont have to change it in menu anymore when I go to dark/lighter maps.

Furthermore, autohotkey scripts? lol? I am one of the slowest burst shooters out there I guess, nice try anyways.

But I know you got a grudge against me, I know you think I'm cheating because I won against you, and I know you are crying too much about unexisting things.

No matter what I say, you will not beleive me, but I hope other people here are smarter and know what is the truth.

Fact remains you are some unknown guy going on a crusade against me, while I already proven myself on 2.8.5 also.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #55 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 21:09:36 PM »

:1st: - Go read again cuz I have explained why I posted that list and how I 'made' it.
:2nd: - I do post what I want, How I want and when I want to.  \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/
:3rd: - tits or gtfo.  :rtfm:

there was no drama, just ppl trying to explain what ini editing can rly do and how they use it and ofc some ppl making jokes about hacking etc.
:sign_ban:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline -RoT.

« Reply #56 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 21:15:33 PM »
yo

Majestic, if and when your about to cry let me know, i got a tissue. Bart, gratz for proving yourself on 2.8.5.

No further comments about all this anyway, i could not care less.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 21:19:26 PM »
yo

Majestic, if and when your about to cry let me know, i got a tissue. Bart, gratz for proving yourself on 2.8.5.

No further comments about all this anyway, i could not care less.
hahaha, we have heard that phrase "i could not care less" much times, here ppl that say this returns and still post about.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline -RoT.

« Reply #58 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 21:31:40 PM »

:2nd: - I do post what I want, How I want and when I want to.  \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/
:3rd: - tits or gtfo.  :rtfm:

there was no drama, just ppl trying to explain what ini editing can rly do and how they use it and ofc some ppl making jokes about hacking etc.
:sign_ban:

Nice speech. You make me remind why aa died in first place with that kind of atitude as an admin. Now you start with "haha" a sign of beeing clearly on someone's side and mokin in my face as an normal forum user. This game wont ever change much i thing.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 21:40:55 PM »
AA "died" cuz ppl like you take it too serious, You were not here dealing with them, You did not saw how many times ppl said that they don't care, they keep looking down here and even post, I cannot understand how ppl can say that they do not care if they keep commenting/reading. You are free to post "w/e you want", just don't 'lie' as some known users around here, we are tired of undecided ppl.

Nao é possível que voce nao entenda uma pida ou mesmo sarcasmo, ok, nao há sentimento na internet... mas... tem umas pessoas que realmente nao conseguem compreender bem as coisas... mesmo com um poste cheio de 'imagens', eu nao sou criança pra ficar se achando o fodao só porque tenho alguns "privilégios"..
« Last Edit: Monday, October 29, 2012, 21:48:35 PM by Possessed »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager